Nick Mason's S.O.S

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty good. This is a photo I took at The Divine Comedy gig I was at back in October 2019

View attachment 77864

And this is from the seats behind the behind the orchestra taken at an Ulster Orchestra Shostakovich concert. Great gig, but the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat on.
View attachment 77865

The late great Rory Gallagher played there a few times I believe.

Couple of shots from the SOS gig in Belfast's Ulster Hall last Thursday evening. Pretty enjoyable overall, although I did find myself thinking that the vocals weren't as strong as I'd hoped. Recommended if you get to see them

IMG_20220414_203810.png

IMG_20220414_222955.png

Saw them last night in Cardiff on the 4x Covid delayed gig, worth the long drive, got home well gone 1am. They were really enjoying themselves, the 'old style' light show was great, and loved the version of Echoes. Gary Kemp (ex-Spandau Ballet) is a really good guitarist (never heard him do rock, he really put his 'heart' into playing the music) and with a sense of humour, he joked that he doubted anybody in the audience had any Spandau Ballet albums, he was right! Definitely worth seeing

Wow, here we are at last.
USA tour kicks off in Boston Thursday.
If the fates allow, I'll be at the Denver show one month from tonight.

Who could have imagined a year ago, when they had to postpone, we'd get 5.1 Animals released the week before?
Life is good! 🛸🛸🛸🐖

Welcome back @Lee Harris , Nick & S.O.S.!
Cheers!
I am on the plane at Heathrow about to take off!

Can't wait! Saw the last tour 4 times. Will see the new show in Chicago a week from Monday.
Taking a friend who I haven't seen in several years. The last concert he and I went to together was Pink Floyd at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison Wisconsin in 2004.
Lucky you (y) I hope they tour the UK again soon, I'd be buying a ticket as soon as I could, it was a brilliant gig in Cardiff in April

Couldn't see just one night of this tour. Band is amazing. Set list is a dream come true. Don't miss them!

Last night in Port Chester:

20220926_210942.jpg

20220926_211318.jpg

And it was a cool bit of nostalgia that both venues that I got to see them in were theaters that the Floyd had played in back in the early days. Providence in 1971 and Port Chester in 1970. 😎

Back