Nick Mason's S.O.S

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaand...
COVID :poop:

See you in the autumn, then, with any luck.
Safe travels Nick & S.O.S.
🛸🍵🤞
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets - The Echoes Tour Has Been Postponed

Out of an abundance of caution due to rising COVID-19 cases in cities across much of the U.S. and Canada,
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets - The Echoes Tour,
originally scheduled for Feb. 10, 2022, at the Kauffman Center, is postponed.

A rescheduled date in fall of 2022 will be announced soon.

Aaand...
COVID :poop:

See you in the autumn, then, with any luck.
Safe travels Nick & S.O.S.
🛸🍵🤞
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets - The Echoes Tour Has Been Postponed

Out of an abundance of caution due to rising COVID-19 cases in cities across much of the U.S. and Canada,
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets - The Echoes Tour,
originally scheduled for Feb. 10, 2022, at the Kauffman Center, is postponed.

A rescheduled date in fall of 2022 will be announced soon.
:unsure: I'm supposed to go and see them in Cardiff on the 27th April with my brother, seeing your post I wonder if the UK gigs will take place?

:unsure: I'm supposed to go and see them in Cardiff on the 27th April with my brother, seeing your post I wonder if the UK gigs will take place?

All I know is the venue I bought my ticket for six weeks from now sent the e-mail urging me to hold on to my ticket and offering no refund. (which is fine with me)

Isn't there a way to check the odds with the bookies 🇬🇧 ;)?

I read in the Guardian one in 35 in the UK have the virus right now, one in 20 in London.
But the surge in South Africa passed quickly? o_O

Maybe the advance sales for USA weren't that great, and not worth the risk financially as well as health-wise.

As for Europe and Great Brexit, oops, I mean the UK, I see nothing yet from official S.O.S. sites, so hope for the best.

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 6.43.37 PM.png

All I know is the venue I bought my ticket for six weeks from now sent the e-mail urging me to hold on to my ticket and offering no refund. (which is fine with me)

Isn't there a way to check the odds with the bookies 🇬🇧 ;)?

I read in the Guardian one in 35 in the UK have the virus right now, one in 20 in London.
But the surge in South Africa passed quickly? o_O
So far no news so I'm assuming the UK gigs are still on, and :eek: he'll be 78 on 27th Jan., so not surprised he's being careful

Doggone it, my show in Kansas City could not be re-scheduled and is cancelled. 😞

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Concert Has Been Canceled

Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets: The Echoes Tour, previously set for January/February 2022, was postponed out of an abundance of caution due to surges of coronavirus cases.
The performance at the Kauffman Center, previously scheduled for Feb. 10, 2022, has been canceled.

All tickets and parking passes will be refunded within two weeks.

Doggone it, my show in Kansas City could not be re-scheduled and is cancelled. 😞

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Concert Has Been Canceled

Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets: The Echoes Tour, previously set for January/February 2022, was postponed out of an abundance of caution due to surges of coronavirus cases.
The performance at the Kauffman Center, previously scheduled for Feb. 10, 2022, has been canceled.

All tickets and parking passes will be refunded within two weeks.
Let us know if they keep or refund the fees. In NY if Ticketmaster/Live Nation cancel a show they typically keep the fees, as they are non-refundable. It is so wrong.

Rescheduled dates from the band's website:

22/09/2022
SHUBERT THEATRE, BOSTON

23/09/2022
MERRIAM THEATER, PHILADELPHIA

25/09/2022
PPAC, PROVIDENCE

26/09/2022
THE CAPITOL THEATRE, PORT CHESTER

27/09/2022
LINCOLN THEATRE, WASHINGTON, DC

29/09/2022
AKRON CIVIC THEATRE, AKRON

30/09/2022
BENEDUM CENTER, PITTSBURGH

01/10/2022
THE PALACE, COLUMBUS

03/10/2022
CHICAGO THEATRE, CHICAGO

04/10/2022
STATE THEATRE, MINNEAPOLIS

05/10/2022
RIVERSIDE THEATER, MILWAUKEE

07/10/2022
ROYAL OAK MUSIC THEATRE, DETROIT

8/10/2022
MASSEY HALL, TORONTO

9/10/2022
SHEA’S PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, BUFFALO, NY

11/10/2022
THEATRE ST. DENIS 1, MONTREAL

12/10/2022
BEACON THEATRE, NEW YORK

14/10/2022
CLOWES HALL, INDIANAPOLIS

16/10/2022
TULSA THEATRE, TULSA

17/10/2022
TEXAS TRUST CU THEATRE AT GRAND PRAIRIE, GRAND PRAIRIE

18/10/2022
BASS CONCERT HALL, AUSTIN

20/10/2022
PARAMOUNT THEATRE, DENVER

22/10/2022
THE MADISON CENTER FOR THE ARTS, PHOENIX

24/10/2022
BALBOA THEATER SAN DIEGO

25/10/2022
THE ORPHEUM THEATRE, LOS ANGELES

26/10/2022
ARLINGTON THEATRE, SANTA BARBARA

28/10/2022
FOX THEATER, OAKLAND

31/10/2022
MOORE THEATRE, SEATTLE

01/11/2022
THE ORPHEUM, VANCOUVER

Let us know if they keep or refund the fees. In NY if Ticketmaster/Live Nation cancel a show they typically keep the fees, as they are non-refundable. It is so wrong.
Will do.

Gosh, what a naive dumbass I am for buying a ticket in good faith to support an excellent band and venue but failing to read and understand the fine print terms and conditions imposed by these sleazy ticket brokers. 🤑

Not much option if I wanted a good single seat for a show I'd planned to drive 200 miles each way, including back home the same night after those elderly musicians finished up by their early bedtime. ;) :coffee::coffee::coffee:🛣🌉🌃🚙

Thankful the concert disc from 2019 is so great, hope it did well enough to make another one from this tour a possibility?

Safe travels, QQ / S.O.S. member @Lee Harris !
Keep the Saucer Spinning! 🛸
Right Around The World in 22! 🌍 ---> 🌎

Latest posts

Back