Steven Wilson Official Steven Wilson announcement about Yes and XTC on Facebook!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly hope so, although it's probably very low down on fans lists, it stands as something of a landmark in progressive rock.

Do you really think it would be that far down? I know it didn't go down too well on release but I think that nowerdays many fans view it as one of their best - I certainly do. Has to be a "holy Grail" for 5.1, dontcha think?

That's very true, fans estimations (including SWs) always much higher than critics who might have proclaimed it a major work if released 12-18 months sooner. The door was starting to close.

I have never heard a single XTC or yes song but will check these out!

I wish SW could do METALLICA on Blu ray.

Part of the Xtc page is copied from the Yes page, as the XTC description also says " the progressive rock masterpiece from 1972" :)

Exciting btw, as the description for both also says that instrumental mixes and other bonus material will be included!

Both DVD-A and Blu=ray options ... Nice.... I'll go for DVD-A (for the car)

I see the Red box is up also....

Gone for both on CD/Blu-ray (via Burning Shed), now its the wait until they're released :banana:

Back