Oppo 103 help please

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this listed in the features for your receiver

HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (HDMI inputs 1, 2, 3, and monitor output only)

Does anyone know if the 103 is HDCP compliant? Will it matter?

It also said the recieveer would accepy DS over network or USB. Never said anything about HDMI
Its a lower version of HDCP so most likely 1.4, but as there is a picture on the screen that isn't the issue, as if there is any HDCP incompatibility it blocks everything.

Analog outs? Don’t see it back there. My speakers are wired into my onkyo. No banana plugs for oppo
On the back all the phono sockets, connect FL & FR to say the analogue CD input on your Amp and play a CD you should get stereo audio.

1588015631495.png

Just out of curiousity, where do you have the HDMI input? I noticed the BD/DVD input (#1) was empty in that photo of the amp rear. I would expect that's where you would input the Oppo.

I have a huge box of cables and just last week the Gf said since we are going all hdmi we won’t be needing these. Man guys thank you so much for the help. Will get back on here once I have them hooked up.

Back