QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

LuvMyQuad

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Still wondering if ALL the firmware updates to both my LG OLED TV and OPPO 205 {both hooked up via WiFi] screwed with my inability to play a great number of UHD4K discs but has no detriment to either BD~V 1080p nor 3D playback ....both still exceptional

Last edited:

TwoMuch

Well, I don't know what to tell you, maybe try a different browser? Maybe copy/paste that URL?

If you google "BDP-83-60-1011_2.0" the earliest date shown on the web is May 30, 2018, much later than the November 26, 2014 date for the BDP83-60-1110 firmware listed on Oppo's BDP-83 support page.

Why Oppo does not list the firmware for the HDCP2.2/HDMI2.0 compatibility issue on that support page is beyond me, but they did the same thing for the BDP-93/95 HDCP2.2/HDMI2.0 compatibility firmware as well.

reedfoot

Well, I don't know what to tell you, maybe try a different browser? Maybe copy/paste that URL?

If you google "BDP-83-60-1011_2.0" the earliest date shown on the web is May 30, 2018, much later than the November 26, 2014 date for the BDP83-60-1110 firmware listed on Oppo's BDP-83 support page.

Why Oppo does not list the firmware for the HDCP2.2/HDMI2.0 compatibility issue on that support page is beyond me, but they did the same thing for the BDP-93/95 HDCP2.2/HDMI2.0 compatibility firmware as well.

I was also experiencing the same issue of not downloading using Chrome or Opera, but finally tried the Save Link As... in Chrome (or Saved Link Content As... in Opera) and was able to download the zip file. Now to try it on my 83 and see if it resolves my issue.

reedfoot

I was also experiencing the same issue of not downloading using Chrome or Opera, but finally tried the Save Link As... in Chrome (or Saved Link Content As... in Opera) and was able to download the zip file. Now to try it on my 83 and see if it resolves my issue.

This worked for me! Thank you for providing the link...I'm thrilled that I no longer have to remember to change the HDMI settings each time I want to listen to music!