Oscars Tonight!! Queen/A Star Is Born

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I know this is a music forum but since A Star Is Born & Boheiman Rhapsody are both up for pic of the year and that also Queen as well as Lady GooGoo are performing live tonight.....

Which performance are you looking forward to the most and which movie are you hoping to walk away with PIC OF THE YEAR if either of them even do

What’s your favorite?

I’m looking forward to seeing Queen perform even though I hate Adam Lambert

And

I hope Boheiman Rhapsody gets pic of the year but that’s hoping for a lot

Cool news about these 2 pics... I think I only saw 3 movies at the theater all year, and these were two of them (the other was Aquaman... killer!) I think either one of them deserves best picture, but I'm leaning slightly towards "A Star Is Born"... however, I've stopped watching the Academy Awards since it became such a political forum, so I guess I'll catch the performances on the Youtube down the road.

Sound Editing winner!!!
&
Sound Mixing!!!
&
Film Editing!!
&
Now Rami Malik for Actor Of The Year!!! OMG

I wonder if it takes it out of the running for Picture of the Year?

Last edited:
The Host~less Oscars, IMO, moved breezily along with few surprises. Thought it was one of the better award shows in years. Glad Mahershala Ali won for best supporting actor in Green Book ..... will watch the final episode of True Detective tonight with another award winning performance from Ali.

Of the best pictures ... I did watch BlackkKlansman, Black Panther and Roma. Green book and the Favourite are on my must see list....and of course Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born. BTW, anyone catch the previews for the upcoming Elton John Biopic....Rocket Man?

Last edited:
Thanks for that ......... who stars as Elton?

Taron Egerton plays Elton. He was in the Kingsman movies.

See the source image

BTW, Kim Jong Un was offered the role of Rocket Man ..... but sadly declined:

See the source image

Last edited:
Back