Oscars Tonight!! Queen/A Star Is Born

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad Mahershala Ali won for best supporting actor in Green Book ..... will watch the final episode of True Detective tonight with another award winning performance from Ali.

Thought Rami Malek was fully deserving of best actor... Boho was a real blast... I haven't seen a lot of the other winners yet... But.. If Mahershala Ali acts anything like he does in True Detective 3 then he is fully deserving! Wow - that was a True cliffhanger! So many innuendo's but all became 'clear' at the end?! Fantastic series - maybe the best one yet?!

Did you see Adam Lambert at the Kennedy Center Honors at the end of 2018? Cher was one of the honorees and Lambert put a completely different spin on Cher's monster hit "Believe"

I can't stand that song. It goes on and on with the same lame chorus. Over and over... Of course I don't like Cher either, so it is particularly grating when I'm subjected to it in a store.

Remember when you actually heard about the moves that were nominated? Or saw one?
This is just another forum to the egotistical to honor themselves.
Far too political now like everything else. This is why another reason, I LOVE QQ!
Thank You Jon Urban !!!!!!!!!
And the worst the guy with a gown on? I thought I was on the Onion at 1st.

Remember when you actually heard about the moves that were nominated? Or saw one?
This is just another forum to the egotistical to honor themselves.
Far too political now like everything else. This is why another reason, I LOVE QQ!
Thank You Jon Urban !!!!!!!!!
And the worst the guy with a gown on? I thought I was on the Onion at 1st.

See the source image

Back