Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream DVD-A for pre-order

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine!

It appears from comments on the website that the first pressing has already sold out and it says a second pressing will be released May 29th, if I understand correctly.

I'm trying not to get too excited as it will likely take a week or so to California. Those of you closer to the source, be sure to tell us how great it is - feed our envy :D

YESSS! I recieved my notice also. With new releases down to a trickle, this is good news indeed. I have been looking forward to this one ever since they announced it would be remixed for DVD-A. Now all I have to do, is just wait for Mr. Postman. (y) (y) :sun

Has anyone else besides me pre-ordered but not yet received a shipping confirmation letter? :(

BananaSlug said:
Did you preorder before the first pressing ran out? Make sure to check your junk mail folder too.

I ordered on April 30th (and a junk mail folder wouldn't be an issue). I emailed Burning Shed about an hour ago. Hopefully they can "shed" some light on the matter.

zabble said:
I ordered on April 30th (and a junk mail folder wouldn't be an issue). I emailed Burning Shed about an hour ago. Hopefully they can "shed" some light on the matter.
I placed my order on April 26 - the same day the preorder was announced - and I didn't receive my email confirmation until today (Wed, May 17). So hang in there and try not to freak out like I did the last two days!!! :eek:

dr. simple said:
I placed my order on April 26 - the same day the preorder was announced - and I didn't receive my email confirmation until today (Wed, May 17). So hang in there and try not to freak out like I did the last two days!!! :eek:

Same with me. My guess would be it's a small organisation trying to work their way through all these orders.

My email to Burning Shed was just personally answered saying mine was shipping today. I'm glad I wrote them. The lesson learned is to pre-order on day one when dealing with a such a small organization.

Next week should be a good one for new surround music (sooner for some of you)!

I got my Burning Shed Notification yesterday. :banana:

It should go quite well with:

Bob's PT list

XMII - Transmission 4.1 (at Concerts (y) (y) (y) or website only).
Deadwing, CD, DVD-A
In Absentia, CD, DVD-A
Stars Die: The Delerium Years 1991-1997, 2CD
Voyage 34
Metanoia
Coma Divine - Recorded Live in Rome
Signify, 2 CD release
The Sky Moves Sideways, 2CD
On the Sunday Side of Life
Recordings - 2001
Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape - 1994
Up the Downstair - two CD special edition - 1993
Lightbulb Sun - two CD Special Edition - 2001
Spiral Circus - Live - 1993
Transmission IV

Blackfield

:smokin

Possibly the most anticipated 5.1 release for me; I started on PT with Stupid Dream.

Next up will be the concert DVD recorded on 2 nights in Chicago......

Mine arrived yesterday Its the first time I have heard Stupid Dream and I was not dissappointed, how come this Band/Man can turn out such good surround mixes ?:eek: :eek: :) :) :) :) :) :)
Definitly does not dissappoint.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

zabble said:
My email to Burning Shed was just personally answered saying mine was shipping today. I'm glad I wrote them. The lesson learned is to pre-order on day one when dealing with a such a small organization.

Next week should be a good one for new surround music (sooner for some of you)!

Peter at Burning Shed answered my email in an hour as well stating my pre-order of the 27th April shipped Wednesday/Thursday ! Great service.

Back