Porcupine Tree The Incident DVD-A version now advertised on Burning Shed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered too, looking forward to this. I wonder is it coming in a digipak or in a super jewel case?

Yup. Me as well. Have to keep the PT DVD-A collection complete! Now if they would just post the next batch of KC DVD-A's it would be perfect.

Looking forward to this bigtime ! Hopefully the Dvd will be hot on its tail !

~M~

on facebook:
Upcoming Porcupine Tree releases for 2010:
-'Voyage 34' Kscope Vinyl (March)
-'The Incident' DVD-A (March)
-Anesthetize DVD (April-May)
-Recordings re-issue (September)
more to come...

I just got a email from Burning Shed that 'The Incident' DVDA is on its way.
If all goes well I think PT will be on the surround listening menu for later next week.

peter

Incidentally, mine has been sent too but I will probably fly right by it @ around 1,600 km/h & at 10,000 metres. Time Flies indeed. I am off to Singapore, Paris, London and then to Amsterdam to do some serious Quad shopping. I will let you know if I find anything of interest.

Mine just shipped!

Incidentally (pun intended), does anyone know if SW would ever consider re-releasing any of the old PT in 5.1?

I was just curious what his stance was, as he appears so willing to remix other bands past material. Has anyone ever asked him--if not, would someone be good enough to ask him?

I read somewhere...
When the same question was asked to SW, he said he feels older materials (Signify & before that) were recorded in inferior setup, so he doubts whether he will consider them for Hi-res mastering/mixing...:(

My copy arrived yesterday, i did a quick cherry pick of the tracks last night and they certainly met my expectations. I now look forward to making time to give it a proper and full listen later in teh week when the house is empty appart from me and a beer.

I am really excited about this release. The live show was truly amazing. Let's see what Mr. Wilson did with this one!! :smokin

SW and Neil and Co. do it again !

Oh! Baby!

Lovin it !

:D:D:D:D:D:D

~M~

Back