HiRez Poll Scaggs, Boz - DIG [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Boz Scaggs - DIG

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
Again, how in the hell do you vote a 5, on something that sounds this amazing. If you hate the music, I mean.....why buy it? I still find myself scratching my head on votes. So, let's play along. There are 3 catagories. Content, Sound, Mix.

Content - OK, you hate it. 1
Sound - unless you are deaf, it's at least an 8-10
Mix - again, unless you have bizarre mix desires....8-10

1+8+8....divided by 3...drum roll....... 5.66666

OK, maybe the vote is OK. lmfao
Always good IMO, to at least state in a post that you hate the music (style/artist etc.), so not to sully the amazing sound and mix.
The voter for that 5 hasn't been seen in almost 9 years and with very few posts :cautious:

Last edited:
Again, how in the hell do you vote a 5, on something that sounds this amazing. If you hate the music, I mean.....why buy it? I still find myself scratching my head on votes. So, let's play along. There are 3 catagories. Content, Sound, Mix.

Content - OK, you hate it. 1
Sound - unless you are deaf, it's at least an 8-10
Mix - again, unless you have bizarre mix desires....8-10

1+8+8....divided by 3...drum roll....... 5.66666

OK, maybe the vote is OK. lmfao

You're missing the 10% for overall packaging. Perhaps the individual was really upset with the bright red cloth binding and that it sticks out a half-inch past a normal CD case.

daft bastard gave Back Home a "1"... 😡
Easy big fella; wasn’t trying to incite a plank walk into Hades... but then ... wasn’t this mixed by Scheiner... almost a holy figure here in these parts?
I tend to believe this album can grow on you if given the chance; much vitriol has been spewed upon “Get on the Natch” but I ended up digging that song also by not corralling Boz into his own style.
“Get on the natch, get off your booty” 😘

Easy big fella; wasn’t trying to incite a plank walk into Hades... but then ... wasn’t this mixed by Scheiner... almost a holy figure here in these parts?
I tend to believe this album can grow on you if given the chance; much vitriol has been spewed upon “Get on the Natch” but I ended up digging that song also by not corralling Boz into his own style.
“Get on the natch, get off your booty” 😘

if its by Scheiner it's bound to be a Niner

I love this album too, and the praise I read for it on QQ a year or so ago led to me to completely rethink my age-old prejudice against Scaggs. (Too much "Lowdown" on the radio at a formative age when my opinions about "good" and "bad" music were rather...harsh.) But since I don't have a legit copy, I don't feel comfortable voting. I will add that Scaggs is in many ways the best thing about The Dukes of September: Live at Lincoln Center, and I say that as a huge fan of Donald Fagen and Michael McDonald.

https://www.amazon.com/Dukes-September-Live/dp/B00HUQC3U2

Last edited:
Back