Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As its a 3-4hr drive to Buck Palace, I'm instead heading down to the local hostelry to test that the Coronation Ale is in fine fettle for tomorrow's royal bash, I will make sure each subsequent 🍻 is of the same quality as the first 🍺
Our merry cohort of testers got to the hostelry at about 8:15pm. We had an extremely successful night testing the Coronation Ale 🍺, in fact the consensus was that each following pint was better than the previous one, so tested this 🍻 theory vigorously 🍻, and concluded it was proven positive. We all left at about midnight certain that the Coronation Ale had been of a high quality. There is a bitter-sweet element though, in that we may have been over zealous in our testing of the said Ale, as there may be none left for those (fool)hardy enough to return to imbibe tonight 🍻.

My dedication has continued this morning as I have just finished testing the use of a darkened and silent room with anti-acid tablets and rehydration. However, I must confess to having missed the majority of the Coronation due to said mornings testing, but in no-way blame the fine Coronation Ale for this dereliction of duty, it must have been the glass of water I had on returning.

And to this day myself and many, many others minds are boggled at why Charles traded Diana for Camilla. Now actually, I'm not that much of a Royal Watcher. I have no idea who initiated the divorce proceedings. And according to your article Diana had some "dalliances" while still married.

To paraphrase Klaatu:
As facts are few and far between
Hypothesis defies all logic
As to what precisely led to their demise
Charles and Diana was an arranged marriage with the goal of producing an heir. I know, it’s no rarity for monarchies. Charles and Camilla is a more organic, love based relationship. I wouldn’t call myself a true royals watcher either but I get it. Trade Diana for Camilla? Bruce Springsteen can tell you all about making the same kind of choice.

Our merry cohort of testers got to the hostelry at about 8:15pm. We had an extremely successful night testing the Coronation Ale 🍺, in fact the consensus was that each following pint was better than the previous one, so tested this 🍻 theory vigorously 🍻, and concluded it was proven positive. We all left at about midnight certain that the Coronation Ale had been of a high quality. There is a bitter-sweet element though, in that we may have been over zealous in our testing of the said Ale, as there may be none left for those (fool)hardy enough to return to imbibe tonight 🍻.

My dedication has continued this morning as I have just finished testing the use of a darkened and silent room with anti-acid tablets and rehydration. However, I must confess to having missed the majority of the Coronation due to said mornings testing, but in no-way blame the fine Coronation Ale for this dereliction of duty, it must have been the glass of water I had on returning.
No worries, Duncan. Adam will gladly take your booth tonight, that is, if he’s still able to stay upright. “I’m still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah!”

I don't give a hoot what Charles has done in the past. The most important question going forward is:

Can he get the remaining Sir Elton John 5.1's released?
Hate to break it to ya ar, but your footer is gonna be wrong, 'cause it's most likely gonna be

ta da!!!

@Quad Linda

The Gal Who Dies With The Most Quads Wins. - Long live the Queen!

Hate to break it to ya ar, but your footer is gonna be wrong, 'cause it's most likely gonna be

ta da!!!

@Quad Linda

The Gal Who Dies With The Most Quads Wins. - Long live the Queen!

Well, my granddaughter keeps addressing her female friends as guys. "Hey guys. Over here." I'll have to change my footer to gender neutral.

Go, Chuck!

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
Back