Spatial Audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no special headphones, nor know how they work. I was reading they support Dolby Atmos. So thought they might work with files I encode with Involve. I am working on Music NFT projects and wil be releasing (involve) quadraphonic audio stereo down mix versions. There are a number of virtual surround sound headphones out there, and as Involve should playpack back on any modern surround sound system (allbeit best on Surround Master), thought these might give some representation to the orginally intended separation.

1663200737287.png

Well, there ia no easy answer to tech. We all use it and it is all bad for the environment, bad for social justice and bad for a lot of people as well. As an environmentalist and starving artist, I have been struggling with this. There are a number of networks that use far less energy and the Ethereum network merge to Proof of Stake this week will lower its energy usage by 97%.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mption-sparks-an-energy-efficient-alternative
I prefer vinyl records, but can not make it in the traditional music business model. Would love to see a comparison in energy usage for streaming, cell towers and devices.

This all being said, let me know now if you do not want Involve mentioned. I always credit Involve Audio on any work I produce that is encoded.

Well, there ia no easy answer to tech. We all use it and it is all bad for the environment, bad for social justice and bad for a lot of people as well. As an environmentalist and starving artist, I have been struggling with this. There are a number of networks that use far less energy and the Ethereum network merge to Proof of Stake this week will lower its energy usage by 97%.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mption-sparks-an-energy-efficient-alternative
I prefer vinyl records, but can not make it in the traditional music business model. Would love to see a comparison in energy usage for streaming, cell towers and devices.

This all being said, let me know now if you do not want Involve mentioned. I always credit Involve Audio on any work I produce that is encoded.
Definitely yes!!!!

Sorry to be confused, but do you mean, Yes credit Involve Audio or Yes don't credit Involve Audio?

These projects are just about ready. There is a bit of a time lag from publishing to ready to mint. I am currently building Music Blueprints on Async.art. but minted versions show everywhere and all the included credits get minted.

Sorry to be a bother with this, but I do want to make sure.

Sorry to be confused, but do you mean, Yes credit Involve Audio or Yes don't credit Involve Audio?

These projects are just about ready. There is a bit of a time lag from publishing to ready to mint. I am currently building Music Blueprints on Async.art. but minted versions show everywhere and all the included credits get minted.

Sorry to be a bother with this, but I do want to make sure.
Meaning yes please include Involve in your notes

Regards

Most of the promotion for Music NFTs is done on Twitter. Check your twitter account for upcoming releases and any reactions. I posted today, and will mention @InvolveAudio on all Quadraphonic related posts. It wouldn't hurt of you posted a few new things there. Looks dead if you go to your profile. Here is a link to the first drop. Badlands by Emil G Music | Async Market

Yeah, looked at Quark a few years back. Did not work at all with Logic. So don't know how it sounded, but I will take your word for it. I want the real deal. Only InvolveAudio will do :) I'm spoiled.
It is of a high priority to us also. We are actively searching for financial backing

Back