Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stomu Yamashta, Steve Winwood, Michael Shrieve

GO

yamashtawinwoodshrieve-go.jpg

You youngsters...! I'm just glad I still get up on this side of the grass and am able to! Gotta have tunes going most of the 17 hours a day I'm up, even if busy doing other things.
I\m just hoping to live to retirement. My family doesn't have a great track record. I'm the only sibling left.

I\m just hoping to live to retirement. My family doesn't have a great track record. I'm the only sibling left.
I know exactly what you mean.

No siblings, but parents, aunts, uncles, cousins... I'm the only one left. So I have to make efficient use of my time spinning my records and CDs!

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean.

No siblings, but parents, aunts, uncles, cousins... I'm the only one left. So I have to make efficient use of my time spinning my records and CDs!
Ha! I’ve got you beat. I only have a few of my cousins left on both maternal and paternal sides of family. This is probably why I need to stop wasting time and add even more music listening time to my life. Even before I retire. 😳

Ha! I’ve got you beat. I only have a few of my cousins left on both maternal and paternal sides of family. This is probably why I need to stop wasting time and add even more music listening time to my life. Even before I retire. 😳
Let me clarify; I'm the only one of my family left, they are all gone, deceased, even my cousins who would be about my age or younger. My Mom's entire side passed really early on too, 50s 60s, So far seems I don't have that trait and I've outlived them all. I feel lucky my hearing is still working OK too and I can still hear high frequencies considering the abuse over the years. So make time if possible and spin those records, and enjoy it while you can!

41539EE3-4C5D-4F40-AF17-68964E63D7DB.jpeg
Judie Tzuke - Sports Car

Diving into my stack of unplayed vinyl, can’t let Gimme 4 have all the fun ;)
This is an artist I knew of but had never heard before.
Decent production and songs but can’t say I’m a big fan of her voice or phrasing.

Back