SQD-2070 on Yahoo

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it might have been a good deal for someone. I have an SQD-2010 as a backup for my Tate, but I thought the 2070 might be worth a look. I bid on it before I saw the quys feedback. Fortunately I didn't bid high enough to beat the standing high bid. The guy has 22 negative feedbacks, out of 268! I took a look at some of them too, sounds like he ships a lot of garbage. Too bad too, I would have liked the 2070 but not worth the risk to me.

Happy Holidays Gang, Mike.

I am not familiar with this guy. HOWEVER, the copy says the unit is in MINT condition. Did you look at the pictures? The whole back is covered with rust and the cabinet doesn't seal anymore. Look inside the plug holes on the back. It looks like there is some sort of debris inside some of them. Looks like a fixer-upper, if that's possible for a decoder. On the other hand, this is all clear from the pictures, and the price is only about $14.
Marc

I saw the oxidation on the rca plugs also / white powder on aluminum , looks pretty ratty to me and rusty looking like it had been in a flood or high humidity - for a long time!
Hope you don't get burned! I wouldn't plug it in till I got a good look inside and checked it over very well ! We don't need to hear how your house burned down after plugging it in
Rob8o

Back