Steven Wilson Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex (2023)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Available only for one week. Digital Download 6 €. Discount code personal e-mailed to who has bought the standalone Blu-ray.

Official Steven Wilson Store

EDITED: Don't know what file format. Neither if it will be lossless.
If the Closure/Continuation deluxe download is any indication, it will be lossless FLAC plus mp3.
Unfortunately, it only has two of the tracks from Harmonic Distortion - what a shame that seems to be limited to the physical edition, which itself was very limited, and not available from all sorts of retailers who expected to sell it.
At least the Roland Orzabal remix is in the deluxe edition, which was my main reason for wanting the deluxe box. (I doubt my FNAC order will be fulfilled.)

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 09-19-35 Official Steven Wilson Store.png

Just received the deluxe box set

Will listen later on.

So sorry for those who have had their orders delayed....not good.
I’m glad you (and others) have yours, but I battling extreme envy. I’ve been reading some reviews on different sites and all say this album is a winner.

I’m glad you (and others) have yours, but I battling extreme envy. I’ve been reading some reviews on different sites and all say this album is a winner.
If I was asked which one surround release I would like to take to a Desert Island....this would be the one!!
It just reveals so much on each listen.
Complex in its delivery but not in a way that befuddles the mind.
I cannot heap enough praise on it.

Don't want to go on too much as I'm conscious of others not getting theirs...a very poor state of affairs.

I doubt my FNAC order will be fulfilled
Ordered from FNAC too. Still waiting for a sign, any sign… They didn’t ship, they didn’t cancel, but the listing for the deluxe box has been deleted. So I don’t have hope either. That’s FNAC for you, when they’re unable to fulfill an order, they’re utterly incompetent, leaving you in the dark.

(I don’t remember if it was stated initially that the deluxe box would be exclusive to SW Shop / Burning Shed, but it seems in the end that it was indeed exclusive. If it had been clear from the get go, it would have avoided some disappointments…)

Last edited:
Anyone able to find just the CD? I have the Blu-ray on the way, but I'll be damned if I can find the CD for sale. Amazon says it won't ship until November

Back