Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always loved this album. It sounds SO fresh and lovely through the SM! A real revelation–spread the Love Vibration!
1673403474607.png

https://www.allmusic.com/album/1972-mw0000317435

Last edited:
Never heard of 'em or the album. But your post got my curiosity up so I sampled this:

This is the right album? It's a 2 CD?? Lifeforms is track 6, right?

Normally ambient style music just gets me impatient. But this has a slightly higher energy level. And just checking out on PC speakers stereo, yes, I can tell already it will be a mind f**k on the Surround Master. I will give a complete listen after din din.

The link you embedded is for Music From Calendars. You're correct that the album to which i listened, Lifeforms, is a double CD, 19 tracks, and the title track is #6. Here is a link to the full album. I hope you enjoy it!

I was just contemplating that i might need some Patience. Sure enough! The first song, "Patience," is George and piano. Big stereo. As soon as "Amazing" starts, the SM kicks in and it's . . . wait for it . . . AMAZING! Man, i really miss George. So many gone way too soon. Ima relax in the sweet spot and enjoy!
1673458457279.png

https://www.allmusic.com/album/patience-mw0000326667

Clement has gone nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You might wanna hire him as your advertising manager, he's certainly got enough energy to promote the SM. And if he can give you so much excellent, free publicity, imagine what he could pull of if you slipped him a fiver or two (or on commission for every sale he can get you - "Just tell 'em Clement sent you!". :p

You might wanna hire him as your advertising manager, he's certainly got enough energy to promote the SM. And if he can give you so much excellent, free publicity, imagine what he could pull of if you slipped him a fiver or two (or on commission for every sale he can get you - "Just tell 'em Clement sent you!". :p
I have a better idea: instead of giving me a commission, give your customers a "Clement sent me" discount. And work with QQ to give members who sign up to become QQ Supporters a SM discount as well . . . especially if they note that "Clement sent me"! Meanwhile, ima follow up on @J. PUPSTER 's idea and lobby for every high school graduate to receive a SM! It's a revolution, baby! Stay Surrounded. Comrades!

I have a better idea: instead of giving me a commission, give your customers a "Clement sent me" discount. And work with QQ to give members who sign up to become QQ Supporters a SM discount as well . . . especially if they note that "Clement sent me"! Meanwhile, ima follow up on @J. PUPSTER 's idea and lobby for every high school graduate to receive a SM! It's a revolution, baby! Stay Surrounded. Comrades!
Oh, dear. What have I done? 🤯

Hey @Clement , on what continent is Turtle Island? Somehow, I don't think that it's that little island in Lake Erie.

Back