Surround Master v2: Thoughts and Impressions

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does someone have to sign for it, or just left at door?

See the source image

Haven't got my delivery time yet๐Ÿง; let's see, depending on flight path (I'm on the west coast) if they fly west to east should be shorter travel...
multiply air speed times Xn+2= Xn+1 + Xn divide by turbulence and headwinds and round up to C= ฯ€*d = 2*ฯ€*r, yup that's correct, I'm not anxious or anything๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Haven't got my delivery time yet๐Ÿง; let's see, depending on flight path (I'm on the west coast) if they fly west to east should be shorter travel...
multiply air speed times Xn+2= Xn+1 + Xn divide by turbulence and headwinds and round up to C= ฯ€*d = 2*ฯ€*r, yup that's correct, I'm not anxious or anything๐Ÿ˜ฃ
A computation worthy of Sheldon Cooper.....
It is shipped UPS Global Express Saver. That means guaranteed receiving 1>3 days afternoon. Count on 3 days. Just as your math shows.

Make sure when your email shows up from Your Freight Agent, you copy your consignment number into the new search page; but it may give a no tracking results found warning, which is not correct, look further down for the "This content cannot be displayed in a frame." message and click on: Open this content in a new window. This will take you to the actual UPS tracking. Mine now says delivery for Friday!
:dance:dance:dance:dance
:dance

Make sure when your email shows up from Your Freight Agent, you copy your consignment number into the new search page; but it may give a no tracking results found warning, which is not correct, look further down for the "This content cannot be displayed in a frame." message and click on: Open this content in a new window. This will take you to the actual UPS tracking. Mine now says delivery for Friday!
:dance:dance:dance:dance
View attachment 40907:dance
When I copied my consignment number and I then opened UPS app, it automatically sensed the number and gave me tracking results.

What's NEXT PUPSTER.....

See the source image

:unsure: but as ฯ€ is an irrational number, then even with an infinite number of places after the decimal point your delivery time/place will never be reached, it will always be getting closer but never occurring :eek: โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..mmm maybe I should lay of the Absinthe!

:unsure: but as ฯ€ is an irrational number, then even with an infinite number of places after the decimal point your delivery time/place will never be reached, it will always be getting closer but never occurring :eek: โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..mmm maybe I should lay of the Absinthe!
Donโ€™t forget, itโ€™s also rounded up๐Ÿ˜‡

Back