Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades pre-order live

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the box on Monday and had the chance to do a quick sampling on Phaedra and Oedipus yesterday and a full listen to Ricochet today. My reaction evolved from what the Oedipus weirdness is to Phaedra is boooring and finally to Ricochet is f***g great!
I guess im not going to resell the box so fast :51QQ

I ordered from amazon.co.uk a few days ago and no shipping notice yet. Isn't that weird for them? Maybe they're waiting on the repress?

AmazonUK has been WEIRD. I ordered the Rhino/Warner James Taylor 6 disc remastered set some months ago at an incredible price and they keep telling me it's 'on the way.' And in the meantime, they delivered another order lickety split.

I ordered from amazon.co.uk a few days ago and no shipping notice yet. Isn't that weird for them? Maybe they're waiting on the repress?

Mike, I just had a 'chat' with UK customer service representative Shubman regarding my James Taylor order which has been lost in transit. I was assured they would send a replacement. Any questions regarding your AmazonUK order just press on the Track Package button and you will be steered toward a customer rep who will answer ALL your questions. Just checked my order status and my discs are being replaced and should arrive early September.

Mike, I just had a 'chat' with UK customer service representative Shubman regarding my James Taylor order which has been lost in transit. I was assured they would send a replacement. Any questions regarding your AmazonUK order just press on the Track Package button and you will be steered toward a customer rep who will answer ALL your questions. Just checked my order status and my discs are being replaced and should arrive early September.
Mine has not quite dispatched yet! I'll chat them up some time, if it doesn't ship soonish. I have PLENTY to listen to in the meantime... lol

https://www.discogs.com/user/edisonbaggins/collectionJust added most of my stereo CDs and hi-res discs. Including some South Korean Kpop! :SB

Mine has not quite dispatched yet! I'll chat them up some time, if it doesn't ship soonish. I have PLENTY to listen to in the meantime... lol

https://www.discogs.com/user/edisonbaggins/collectionJust added most of my stereo CDs and hi-res discs. Including some South Korean Kpop! :SB

Or you could just catch up on your 3D movies. BTW, Amazon has your projector new for $500 plus sales tax and free s/h. The projector I was looking at is a RIDICULOUS $16K [JVC]. I'm really fussy about contrast levels as I shot Kodachrome/Ektachrome slides for years. And that OLED TV with the OPPO 205 is ridiculously stunning in 3D.

South Korean Kpop .........?????????? Mikey?:dance

Shows "temporarily out of stock" @ £108.62 list, at the mo'.
Yep...they will honour the price paid....when it becomes available....no rush.....no led zeppelin.....no soundgarden!! :QQlove
Although got Soundgarden Blu ray live due this afternoon....(y)

Of course tongue -in- cheek about rush etc...just word games.. 🤪

Nah Jefe, No shippppppping notice yet for the 1 from UK - buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the one I ordered from Amazon Italy waaaaaaaaaaay back just got charged :rocks 20 bux more though

Hi,
i ordered on June 26 from Amazon Italy and got my set on Friday (shipped on Thursday). Did not open it yet but looks great from the outside :)
Cheers, Andreas

Back