Tears For Fears "The Hurting" (SDE Blu-Ray #9 with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being nice or fortunate has nothing to do with it. I work 45 to 50 hours a week and have done so for 35+ years. That puts me in a position where I don't have to justify my purchases by getting some return on the back end.

Also 10 minutes to purchase, receive, re-post for sale, check listings, check emails. answer questions, confirm payment, drive to the post office, wait in line, transact, and drive home. That's a level of efficiency I'll never achieve. Hats off to you!

Hell, I've been trying to give away a SACD for months.

I'll be out fishing.
What SACD?

Being nice or fortunate has nothing to do with it. I work 45 to 50 hours a week and have done so for 35+ years. That puts me in a position where I don't have to justify my purchases by getting some return on the back end.

Also 10 minutes to purchase, receive, re-post for sale, check listings, check emails. answer questions, confirm payment, drive to the post office, wait in line, transact, and drive home. That's a level of efficiency I'll never achieve. Hats off to you!

Hell, I've been trying to give away a SACD for months.

I'll be out fishing.
That obviously wasn't how your post came across, or how it was executed.

As for the time, not sure why you're standing in line at the post office or spending more than 3 seconds confirming payment through eBay who confirms it for you. The efficiencies more than exist for those things, I do a lot of online transacting, and like you value my personal time quite a bit (in addition to having multiple hobbies unrelated to the things discussed here). I also value money, or having money, and find the tradeoff very much worth it so I have money to spend on my other many hobbies/interests. For me it's a matter of doing some things or not, if it came down to having the money to do them.

Mine is still slated to arrive today, but there hasn't been any movement since Wednesday (yesterday was a holiday here), so it's extremely unlikely. Hopefully tomorrow.

Mine is on it's way. It shipped the 7th is all I know right now. So probably the middle/end of next week.

Just a note. I do sell some older discs from time to time, and for me the intent is not to make a huge profit. Usually it's just to pare down a large collection. More often it's simply a one-for-one or even one for two swap with someone else that has a disc/discs I admire to have. Pretty much most of my transactions have been with other collectors in the EU & RU I recently realized. I have never posted any on QQ that I recall and may never, IDK. The RU collectors can be a good source for Japanese Jazz discs, strangely enough, and Chinese artists can be easy to find, though usually not my cup of tea.
Years ago I used to order out of print/hard to find CD's that shipped out of South Korea that were reasonably priced, although I don't recall now the source/business I ordered through. Used to be one in the Bahamas as well. Thinking the last one I ordered years ago was a Roy Buchanan disc.

There are some collectors in countries other than the US that are especially generous and easy to deal with, although shipping either way can be painful except from a few places like Hong Kong, for whatever reason. (usually an established business I think)
I certainly don't have a problem with people selling discs, or how much they get for them, although I'm not at all crazy about people buying up limited editions and depriving someone else that may have missed the deadline.

No movement since Wednesday, I'm starting to get annoyed. And here I thought I might actually get it on release date for a change. :cautious:

Edit: DHL says it's now being prepared for shipping to my region, so it'll probably arrive on Monday.

Question,where did you find it ? I can place it anywhere in France, not even on amazon...

Question,where did you find it ? I can place it anywhere in France, not even on amazon...
It’s an exclusive to SDE, there was a pre-order window, if you missed it you will have to buy from a scumbag (sorry, scalper) on ebay for funny money

Mine has just been delivered by Royal Mail. Thankfully I just about managed to beat my dog to it as it was being pushed through the letterbox….!! A couple of puncture wounds in the cardboard packaging but no damage to the contents fortunately 😅
Sounds like you need a dog-safe mailbox to protect your precious music deliveries

Back