Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that real 5.1 sound on the Greatest Hits DVD? Who would've mixed that and why would they have had access to the multis (especially seeing how difficult it was to locate them for Seeds, and to a lesser degree for Songs)? I don't get it...

Does anyone actually have this in stock now? It seems EVERYONE is back ordered, even though I pre-ordered it. I’m soooo PISSED. 😡

Does anyone actually have this in stock now? It seems EVERYONE is back ordered, even though I pre-ordered it. I’m soooo PISSED. 😡

Are you anywhere near a Bull Moose location? They say they have it stock, but available in store only, no mail-order.

It's been years since I placed an order with CD Universe, but their site says "ships in 1 - 2 days". Not sure how reliable they are these days. I stopped shopping with them years ago after multiple problems.

Reactions: Ick
Yeah I'm wondering as well. On MusicVaultz it seems to be "pending", which according to their support means it may not actually be in stock... On Amazon Canada it says it will be in stock on the 16th, but for $110 CAD (!)

Amazon says they have it in stock, but they also say not to expect delivery until Oct 29. More importantly though, they have dropped their price significantly to $51.45. That beats Import CDs, Deep Discount or Bull Moose.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Amazon listing states that it ships from England. :-(

Last edited:
Amazon says they have it in stock, but they also say not to expect delivery until Oct 29. More importantly though, they have dropped their price significantly to $51.45. That beats Import CDs, Deep Discount or Bull Moose.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Amazon listing states that it ships from England. :-(

And of course The Bezo Bots are messing with us as the price now back up at $60 as of this writing. But, my Import CDs order arrives next week!

I ordered from Import CDs. It shows "Back Ordered" :(
Likewise. I sent an email to their support and got a BS answer about my order being now on backorder and are waiting on more. I ended up just getting one off a third party on Amazon that will take forever to ship. If I get a second one from Importcds, then that's fine with me, I'll sell it or something. This is just really disappointing...

The virus makes shipments more difficult these times. We have to be patient.

That seems to be an easy but inaccurate excuse these days.

From a Personal Level:
The independent artist, Fish, was able to orchestrate the production of his new album within a three month window and distribute all pre-orders (10,000 +) from his UK home within a week.

Posting through Royal Mail & the USPS my shipment took less than a week to get to Atlanta, GA.

With Ultravox’s Vienna, Amazon US is delivering it today and it was released Friday.

On a Work Level:
It has been sometimes tough get orders fulfilled on a production level but the shipping of those goods once they get in a logistics lane is moving 15% faster than pre-Covid delivery times. Although I suspect industrial shipping orders are likely lower than normal currently.

The issue seems to be on the labels not being able to get these things out of warehouses.

Last edited:
...Posting through Royal Mail & the USPS my shipment took less than a week to get to Atlanta, GA....
Ditto with my last order from Dutton Vocalion: It took only 7 days from placement of the order to receipt in my mail box using Priority shipping.

The issue seems to be on the labels not being able to get these things out of warehouses.
That time frame I noted above included DV processing which was almost instantaneous. So another shout out to DV. (y)

Back