Ten Years After - A space in Time (2012 4.1 Release!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there has been no other legacy Quad to DVD issued (with or without vinyl) like this title? It was really a surprise release. And other then Front to Rear speaker channel positions reversed, it was am amazing release.

I kind of expected another title of two in the following six months.

So there has been no other legacy Quad to DVD issued (with or without vinyl) like this title? It was really a surprise release. And other then Front to Rear speaker channel positions reversed, it was am amazing release.

I kind of expected another title of two in the following six months.

EMI reissued a few other old Quads over the years..

ELO - First Light (CD + DVD-V),
Deep Purple - Stormbringer (CD + DVD-V),
Deep Purple - Machine Head (SACD.. and later on DVD-V in Super Deluxe set)..
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (SACD)..
Gentle Giant - Interview (CD + DVD-V),
Gentle Giant - Freehand (CD + DVD-V)..
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Blu-ray in Box set)..
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (in Box set),
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (again in big box set)..

.. and of course back in the early days of modern surround formats, DTS re-released the Quad mixes of EMI's Wings - Band On The Run and Wings - Venus & Mars both on DTS CD.

This would be a good one for AF to put out on multi-channel SACD. Any easy fix to put the channels in the right locations. And AF already has done a two channel version so most of the work is already finished.

yes by all means they should! while they're at it i'd love ALL the TYA albums in multi chnl...would buy in a new york minute!

Ha ha ha - made me laugh out loud for 5 minutes!!!! Just got this and I just love all the action in the rears. Like Alvine is standing just behind me. Perverse, but brilliant...
It STILL sounds great, so long as your rears are full-range. Music and mix, out of 1000 Quad/5.1 albums I own, this is in the top 10.

I was listening to this in my convertible last week. I almost got into a collision because I was driving while sitting backwards.

Back