Ten Years After - A space in Time (2012 4.1 Release!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I would rather see something issued or reissued that isn't already available in a great sounding source. But, that said, I am still excited about this release, and will be buying it. I'm hoping there's more coming.

Price is now posted on amazon.co.uk (£20.55 after VAT removal for those in the USA)

I ordered one, about $37 with the shipping

If I add Electric Light Orchestra/First Light (£6.66) to the order it comes to $49, so may as well buy that too.

Wow. This is spectacular news! It will be interesting to hear how this compares with the Mike Robin reel.

This is a CLASSIC Columbia quad mix, pure demo material. It's also the title that got SH mad at me over at the SHF forum because I mentioned that this title was made for surround, and when he did his gold disc, he deleted all of my comments about the surround. I've never been back there.

Anyway, I wonder how this got scheduled? Is this the start of something new for surround music, or just a one-zy?

That was a sad day for that forum, I remember that incident well. To think I won't have you to bounce Apple Records PS info off of anymore either (snif, snif).

Anyway, if this is true, it is the revenge of the Quadraphiles so far as this title is concerned.

I could not see any 4.1 details when I just visited Amazon. I do hope that this is true.

Virgin vinyl doesn't have to be good. I still have the original Cricklewood green in mono vinyl and that was shocking when new.

I don't think anyone is buying this for the vinyl. At least not anyone here.

Maybe the Vinyl will be SQ encoded? :)

Still haven't played the Aqualung vinyl...

Looking forward to this one.

I don't think anyone is buying this for the vinyl. At least not anyone here.

A-MEN to that!

If I could buy it without the vinyl for the same price (pref. cheaper of course!) then I would!

I have neither the houseroom nor the desire to get back into vinyl at this stage of the game.

If any of you 'not interested in the vinyl' guys buy this and need to get that worthless record out of your house, I'll be glad to give you mailing address...

Has this album been released yet? I haven't seen any comments about it and usually comments are made the day an album gets released.

I received an email yesterday to inform me that the CD version of this had been dispatched but the LP+DVD version is still not available to ship. Somewhat annoying when the release date was listed as the 10th of September

I received an email yesterday to inform me that the CD version of this had been dispatched but the LP+DVD version is still not available to ship. Somewhat annoying when the release date was listed as the 10th of September

You ordered from Wow HD right? I'm waiting also - they sometimes have a bit of a lag, but the price is right... they were cheaper than Amazon (with a 15% off sale)....

I received an e-mail in German from Amazon.de that either says that my order has shipped, or that my grandmother's gorilla ate her coffee table ... depending on what online translator I used.

I received an e-mail in German from Amazon.de that either says that my order has shipped, or that my grandmother's gorilla ate her coffee table ... depending on what online translator I used.

If you got the same as me then its the thing with the gorilla :) Actually it seems they are shipping the LP plus CD/DVDs for EUR 20.99.

Markus

If you got the same as me then its the thing with the gorilla :) Actually it seems they are shipping the LP plus CD/DVDs for EUR 20.99.

Markus

Being from outside the EU (so no VAT), mine was EUR 17.64 + EUR 10.16 for shipping to Canada. Not bad actually ... if Canada Customs doesn't decide they want duty.

So, I'm unclear. Is this also being offered through Amazon in the US? I searched for it and can't find a listing for it. If anyone can steer me in the right direction with a link I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back