The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markie
hats off to Seattle --and Geno --they played EXTREMELY well
It will prolly be ur only loss of the season. o_O
...Ricky, I knew you were going to say that! 16-1 isn't too bad!
GB had the win. We were a head 24-12 in the 4th qt & the D gave up. So the offense did the same thing....
They couldn't score another point.
Good game up till the 4th qt.,

Last edited:
Giants at home this thurs. I see a 3-0 start for your Niners.
The G-men had a great comeback win today after a sketchy 1st half, but even after smoking some ayahuasca, I can't hallucinate hard enough to see them beating SF on a short work week, especially not after Saquon needed assistance getting off the field late.

63b8d478b7ddc.image.jpg

Best of all outcomes for you this weekend, Bill. Bengals at 0-2, Pitt and Browns neutralized at 1-1, and Ravens at 2-0.
Oh yeah, don't think I wasn't rooting for Pittsburgh last night with that in mind. That's about the only time you will ever find a Ravens fan pulling for Pittsburgh.

Also nice that when we play Cleveland in two weeks they will be "Chubbless".

Lions have Atlanta at home this Sunday
our stud running back that we got from the Bears - David Montgomery - is now hurt and out 2 or 3 games. Ouch !!
CJ Garner Johnson is out --and may be for whole season. Emmanual Mosley still out. We had ZERO pass pressure last week !

I used to get a lot of stuff done around the homestead on Sundays as my team sucked ass for a zillion years
Then they started winning and the Hype train arrived late last year.

Im wondering if the Hype train broke down and is stalled on the tracks due to this past weeks game
Im down.
I need to stir up / mix up another batch....................

Lions have Atlanta at home this Sunday
our stud running back that we got from the Bears - David Montgomery - is now hurt and out 2 or 3 games. Ouch !!
CJ Garner Johnson is out --and may be for whole season. Emmanual Mosley still out. We had ZERO pass pressure last week !

I used to get a lot of stuff done around the homestead on Sundays as my team sucked ass for a zillion years
Then they started winning and the Hype train arrived late last year.

Im wondering if the Hype train broke down and is stalled on the tracks due to this past weeks game
Im down.
I need to stir up / mix up another batch....................
And you expect sympathy from me? It did’t take long for Zach Wilson to morph back into his old self.

The whole league comes down to last man standing…literally!!

I expect that I'll be able to go to bed early tonight if I desire. No way the Giants are going to have a comeback like last week should they fall behind early to the Niners.

BTW the game is on FOX locally. Sorry Jeffy, the NFL only gives Amazon exclusive access for out-of-market broadcasts. 😘

I expect that I'll be able to go to bed early tonight if I desire. No way the Giants are going to have a comeback like last week should they fall behind early to the Niners.

BTW the game is on FOX locally. Sorry Jeffy, the NFL only gives Amazon exclusive access for out-of-market broadcasts. 😘

I suspect I'm in the same boat, anything but an early/miraculous lead in the game by the Giants is likely gonna end ugly.

Back