The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sure: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins​

Sun • Oct 01 • 1:00 PM Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY :unsure:
images

From experience, I know that your Granddaughter's ballgame will be the most entertaining sporting event of the day. :)
Yeah, it was a good game for all the little girls, they are all so cute. One girl got hit in the leg by pitch and cried, they all hugged her.
6, 7, and 8 year old's.
My Grand Daughter Charlotte, got a walk on to first base, next girl got hit bringing Charlotte to 3rd base, and then another hit for her to run to home.
Last year her first year, nothing, this year so far 3 hits and her first time across home plate today.
Plus I get to play with the 2 year old grand daughter, and she is OK with, sticks, rocks, pine cones, feathers and dirt.

Now home watching NFL RedZone, I hate to say it but rooting for a NFC West opponent, Cardinals, to beat the more hated Cowboys.
And they are beating them, shock>

Yeah, it was a good game for all the little girls, they are all so cute. One girl got hit in the leg by pitch and cried, they all hugged her.
6, 7, and 8 year old's.
My Grand Daughter Charlotte, got a walk on to first base, next girl got hit bringing Charlotte to 3rd base, and then another hit for her to run to home.
Last year her first year, nothing, this year so far 3 hits and her first time across home plate today.
Plus I get to play with the 2 year old grand daughter, and she is OK with, sticks, rocks, pine cones, feathers and dirt.

Now home watching NFL RedZone, I hate to say it but rooting for a NFC West opponent, Cardinals, to beat the more hated Cowboys.
And they are beating them, shock>
I hope someone told the little girl that got hit the proper response…. To run out to the pitcher and initiate a bench-clearing brawl. LOL😝😉

sorry for the jinx. How about those Packers ? The Redskins were bad and the Bills were good. Lets Go Lions !!! Lets Go Lions !!!
The Vikings are turning out to be just as the experts predicted. Miami seems to be real. The Jets are floundering.

Speaking of Lions and Packers, they play at Green Bay this Thursday night. Lions on national TV for a second time this year already.
Wow !
whats the prediction @Imbobman ?
Well....I hate to say it but I see a Lions win. Packers should have lost today but then probably should have won last wk. against Atlanta. So that was a wash!
No idea on GB/ Detroit score...
GB has had a lot of guys out with injuries big even if they were to all come back for Thursday's game, I don't see them being sharp. I just hope GB doesn't embarrass themselves😮
But Detroit wouldn't let up like the Saints did today.
Home field advantage at Lambeau isn't what it used to be.
Ricky, I hope you don't OD on the gallons of koolAid you've been consuming...😨

Last edited:
continuing on with the games
tonight's game does not really interest me
2 good games tomorrow night. Can Tampa squeeze Philly ? Can Cincy finally get a win ? They are playing The Rams

Thursday game - Detroit at Green Bay. Ricky Picks is trigger happy.
Ill go Detroit by 6
That may be the point spread but game probably won't be that close....😕
So the Nfc north has two teams @ 2-1 & two @ 0-3🤔. GB @ 2-1 is a gift!!
Thank you, I'll take it!

Last edited:
Back