The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the power of the (Super Bowl) ring.
r490864_1296x729_16-9.jpg
I wonder if the Jets have approached Joe about maybe coming out of retirement🤔...No?
What about just to take up a spot on the bench 🙂?

Great news on Sundays NFC Championship game, weather is dry and close to 68 degrees. There will be no weather excuses.
excellent. the problem I see for the Lions - we play much better at night. A 6 thirty EST game is 3 thirty on Markie time, right ? Afternoon - drats.
We'll just have to have more Grit for breakfast On Sunday

Now that the weather is nice , Make sure Mrs Marpow attends the game. Thank you

No dome weather here (unfortunately). Mid to low 40s with rain. At this point they are hoping the rain is of the intermittent shower kind and not the steady deluge type. Still four days away so maybe the outlook will improve. Regardless, there will be a game, rain or shine. :)

No dome weather here (unfortunately). Mid to low 40s with rain. At this point they are hoping the rain is of the intermittent shower kind and not the steady deluge type. Still four days away so maybe the outlook will improve. Regardless, there will be a game, rain or shine. :)
Yup I just checked too... 44 deg & 84% chance light rain. It could change but I think Baltimore's weather is more predictable than being stuck in the middle of the middle.

Too bad it's such an early game. I've seen some really cool pics of The Bank stadium lit up in purple at night.

excellent. the problem I see for the Lions - we play much better at night. A 6 thirty EST game is 3 thirty on Markie time, right ? Afternoon - drats.
We'll just have to have more Grit for breakfast On Sunday

Now that the weather is nice , Make sure Mrs Marpow attends the game. Thank you
3:30 sharp, National Anthem, flyover, the whole shabang.

I wonder if Jim Harbaugh will show up to try bring some Wolverine luck to brother John. I'm sure that Jason Kelce will be doing his semi-nude war dance, rain or shine, while hanging out of Taylor Swift's sky box to support brother Travis.

Back