The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JohnN you make me laugh
giphy.gif
75a869ff7a1129561a465de1448ae416.gif
2022_Bills_at_Lions___J._Jacobs_DPI.gif
c1bc41191dc3dafb84ae128c3ad11d52.gif

Lion_o_line_4.gif

Too many mountains and not enough stairs to climb
Too many churches and not enough truth
Too many people and not enough eyes to see
Too many lives to lead and not enough time

Well said AR, I agree with you on your assessment of the AFC east & Rodgers. You haven't been drinking the green koolaid.

[Everybody just assumes that Rodgers will just pick up where he left off, but he hasn't played any meaningful minutes for how long, at his age things change with inactivity....they did make some moves to help the O-line with the draft...but adding Tyron Smith was a budget move...he is 33 years old and only played in 30 games over the last 4 years...when he is healthy...he is a Hall Of Fame candidate...they have attempted to find someone to help Wilson at WR....Malachi Corley could be the answer...and the addition of Mike Williams might supply some help...but he will be 30 in October and isn't cleared to play yet due to a bad knee...

Because of the Rodgers deal....the Jets GM didn't have much of a budget to work with and probably did as much as he could to help the offense...]

Clint Eastwood, excellent points! Rodgers may not have it anymore! QBs can loose it fast. He always wanted to be like Brady, playing into his 40's @ a high level.
I think Rodgers is injury prone now & probably won't make it through a whole season.
He did take a play cut to help the Jets with payroll. He never did that at GB.
Last year GB had something like $20M in dead cap money still owed to him.
Though this year he's off the books.
Bobman, THERE IS NO GREEN KOOLAID! That ship sailed when Broadway Joe left the building!

I watched the Rangers / Panthers game this afternoon. I can't recall the last time I've seen a team get dominated to that degree in the playoffs and still be in a game, never mind win outright. Final was Rangers 5, Panthers 4 in OT.

It sort of reminded me of a KC Chiefs game...No matter how well a team plays they still can't beat KC.

I watched the Rangers / Panthers game this afternoon. I can't recall the last time I've seen a team get dominated to that degree in the playoffs and still be in a game, never mind win outright. Final was Rangers 5, Panthers 4 in OT.

It sort of reminded me of a KC Chiefs game...No matter how well a team plays they still can't beat KC.
Rangers played the perfect road game, it's called a win. Get with it. As much fun as the Leafs.
:LOL:

Rangers played the perfect road game, it's called a win. Get with it. As much fun as the Leafs.
:LOL:
One Panthers YouTube blogger thinks that Florida won’t win another game in this series. I’ve seen this happen before…the Rangers in the ‘70s against the Blackhawks. Chicago won a wild game (5-4) in which the Rangers dominated. The Rangers lost the next three games too.

One Panthers YouTube blogger thinks that Florida won’t win another game in this series. I’ve seen this happen before…the Rangers in the ‘70s against the Blackhawks. Chicago won a wild game (5-4) in which the Rangers dominated. The Rangers lost the next three games too.
The Rangers will win (for Leaf fans). Oilers match-up would be great.

GO BILLS!

2031? You should get your PSA test AND an exam EVERY YEAR
The current American Urological Association recommendation is for no further PSA testing once you reach the age of 70. That’s because of the risk of false positive test results and the fact that the average male life expectancy in the US is around 78 years old. Essentially, they’re saying that, from age 70 on, you’re more likely to die from something else.

Last edited:
Back