The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure plenty of other folks saw this in their inbox too, but Paul just published a long preview of things to come in 2023. He finishes with a paragraph about the SDE Surround Series--he hopes to release twelve new titles this year!

https://superdeluxeedition.com/feature/sde-reissue-release-preview-2023/
I was hoping it would get to that point (about 12 a year), but didn’t expect it to happen so soon.

It may not end up one a month like clockwork, but it’s certainly a nice thought to think it could be pretty close to that.

A possibility for a future SDE BD~A ATMOS release? Winner of a Grammy for album of the Year in 1973 and lauded by major music publications for its content

R.9580878340a6ca072b19a86e0cc03f74

I really don't usually say things like this but... Can we PLEASE get the Weyes Blood album "And In The Darkness, Hearts Aglow" on SDE blu ray in atmos? I know of course it's not totally in their control, but I think anyone that's heard that album and it's respective atmos mix would agree that both are equally stunning. It would be perfect for release on blu ray. One of my favorite albums last year and possibly my favorite Atmos mix.

Last edited:
Just got an email from SDE, They are releasing

Everything But The Girl / new album 'Fuse' limited edition CD+blu-ray with Dolby Atmos Mix.​

New In – theSDEshop.com
TRACEY THORN???
What a surprise!

Edit: No 5.1 mix, huh. I need to catch up with the times, I cant even play 7.1, let alone Atmos!

Must have had only a few copies, it now says Sold Out again
I clicked on the GOS link about 45 minutes ago, and it indicated it was in stock. I successfully ordered it, but now it says it’s sold out again. Might be worth checking on it every now and then; you might get lucky too.

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
I asked when I ordered (as it is also available via jpc.de) and,
View attachment 87232
So I wonder what the next SDE release is?
Was just about to post the same. It's been a minute since the last one (no SDE surround series release since November) so I've been eager to see what's coming next. Super stoked about the Everything But The Girl release regardless.

Back