The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 9 in the ongoing SDE Surround Series: Tears For Fears / The Hurting on SDE-exclusive Blu-ray Audio – SuperDeluxeEdition
blu-ray_newtext_1500.jpg

Last edited:
Wheee! instant buy as well! I have to trace SFTBC at some point though. The gap is starting to show :)

I love that the are starting to used the capacity of the disk by adding more mixes in them. Would be great iif they added mShuttle as well, to include high res files we could use on the go the way 2L and Sono Luminus do on their bluray audio, although I don't know the licensing ramifications of that..

And so many have (to their own loss), forgetting its Zen status as music and not-music simultaneously.

University music teachers use their stunning debut album to help students grasp notions like "syncopation", "rubato", "atonality", "polyphonic texture", "strophic form", and how to achieve "ritardando" and "accelerando" concurrently while sublating both (in the Hegelian dialectical sense, of course).
You took the words right out of mouth.

A few minor nit-picks for Paul, while on that topic. New releases are always on the bottom of the page when really Tears for Fears should be first, along with the other pre-orders and in stock items, currently Shakespeares Sister and ETBTG. Then maybe a horizontal line to visually separate the previous sold out items listed in release order. Lastly the pages should be updated after release to show how many copies were made. Don't know how hard any of that would be to do, just think it would make the site a little cleaner and easier to browse while also keeping track of previous releases.

Reactions: GOS
Back