Thick as a Brick #3?!

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Guy Robinson

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Just purchased this. A steal with a minimum bid amount of $15 CAD. Perhaps add a bit more $ when you purchase it. It's excellent. I was a bit worried with the comments about minimum LFE usage. The bass line is very clear and prominent throughout. I have my speakers set to small as I want the bass management to channel everything below around 50 hz to my 3 subs. The bass is very nice throughout with sub usage happening throughout where there is actual bass on the recording. There is also the possibility that the resolution is better on the flac files than it will be on the DVD. Can't attest to that though.

Sal1950

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I listened to the free file and enjoyed it quite a bit. Downloading the whole 5.1 file now, hope I enjoy the album as much.
This is the way I'd like to see all new multich music offered, in a inexpensive downloadable version and not only the mega expensive boxed sets with tons of crap I have no interest in.
YMMV LOL

AYanguas

I listened to the free file and enjoyed it quite a bit. Downloading the whole 5.1 file now, hope I enjoy the album as much.
This is the way I'd like to see all new multich music offered, in a inexpensive downloadable version and not only the mega expensive boxed sets with tons of crap I have no interest in.
YMMV LOL
For me, it is worth to spend a little more to have the DVD with the elaborated slide show and subtitles that is a good art complement and help understand a lot.