Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 Bad Mix, Bad Sonics, Bad Content

• Total voters

boondocks

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Well I am still quite taken with this album. It may sound Pop-ish now, but good grief people what IS Pop now? Personally I find the writing superb. The music itself is so layered I'm still finding new things within it. Every time Remember My Name & Things She Said come up on the disc I sing along.
The final two songs take the wind out of me, though. Not bad songs... the gist of There Was A Little Boy is clear enough, sadly. We All Come Home is a wistful reminder to me that I've lived most of my life. But I'm determined to stick around as long as The Stones!

boondocks

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Downgrading my vote from a 10 to 9, for the DVD-A. 8 for the DTS CD.
Content could be a little bit stronger. Weird that the MLP is only 44.1k. Maybe the album was recorded that way?
Anyhow, this is still a must.
Blasphemy, young man, I say it! o_O Lol, yeah the DVDA's a pretty good 8.5 - 9, I agree.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Interesting video about the speed (and pitch) difference on "Last Plane Out" from the stereo to the 5.1 mix:

BTW, I corrected that issue in Audacity this evening, and it sounds a lot better now, more like the stereo mix when I heard it for the first time!

:)

Pibroch

Interesting video about the speed (and pitch) difference on "Last Plane Out" from the stereo to the 5.1 mix:

BTW, I corrected that issue in Audacity this evening, and it sounds a lot better now, more like the stereo mix when I heard it for the first time!

:)
I did the exact same thing on my FLAC copy of this album, sped the first track up just slightly.

"Things She Said" is an amazing song.