What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

kfbkfb

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
(my first Kiss audio album, a birthday present to me today, haven't tried it in fake surround yet)

My only other Kiss [video] album:
(bought this in 1989-05 on a business trip to Belgium, at the FNAC store in the City2 Mall in Brussels, it sort of played [B&W, rolling picture] using my Pioneer VP-1000 LD player & a Zenith color TV, eventually bought the USA version)

Kirk Bayne

Perpendicular

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This afternoon, I took a drive out to Salzer’s Records in Ventura, California. I picked up five new and six used LP’s. While looking through the used record bins, I saw a Kris Kristopherson quad LP and thought of those of you that play them. I managed to pick up a couple of albums (Tarney/Spencer Band) that I never owned and waited forever to arrive on any digital format and gave up. Though, I think they may be available now. I saw lots of used vinyl I wanted but hesitated due to the condition. I wanted the XTC LP’s due to never owing nor hearing them. The Rush album I been wanting but found it to be sold out every where I looked.

Here is my complete haul starting with the new lot.

982E4C51-F169-4876-8A46-7CFFD6D90381.jpeg
3E819A43-D141-4561-829B-F7C17DA35342.jpeg

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Have never had this on LP and , in spite of all the shortcomings of the medium-and the quality of these Fania has always been shady at best, it is like this album has come alive. An early pressing is always the best...
"pooor tu mala maña, de irte sin pagaaar...."
A true classic!

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
You sure you didnt take the train and get off at the Willowby station to find these? Slight Twilight Zone reference.

Is that Love collection live? I have the Arthur Lee 45 of the title song.