What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaming Lips - "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" CD+DVD-A

Yet another to add to the growing list of titles I had no idea about before QQ. If it's as good as "At War with the Mystics" I will be a happy man.

Little Creatures - Talking Heads (CD + DVD-Audio),
True Stories - Talking Heads (CD + DVD-Audio),
"Naked" - Talking Heads (CD + DVD-Audio).

My Talking Heads Hi-Rez/surround collections nearly complete, got all 8 of the individual Euro CD + DVD-A releases now, plus the "Brick" DVD-A DualDisc Box Set.. I've got a couple of the last 4 Digipack DualDiscs that came out after the "Brick" set still to get but nearly nearly there! Phew! :p

SACDs
Susannah McCorkle ~ From Bessie To Brazil
Tania Maria ~ Come With Me
Nnenna Freelon - Shaking Free
Pete Escovedo ~ Mister E
Marta Gomez ~ Cantos De Agua Dulce
Tierney Sutton ~ Dancing In the Dark
Derek and the Dominos ~ Layla (just wanted a case to put the box-set DVD in :yikes)
Goldfrapp~Supernature (have the DVD version already)
Martin Taylor ~ Artistry

DVD-A

Fireside ~ Uomini D'onore

Photo0064.jpg

Nickel Creek - This Way

Came in the mail a week or so ago. I'd wanted it for a while but didn't want to pay *too* much for it so waited until I found a new one for less than $20. Good album and mix!

Little Creatures - Talking Heads (CD + DVD-Audio),
True Stories - Talking Heads (CD + DVD-Audio),
"Naked" - Talking Heads (CD + DVD-Audio).

Nice catch! Wherever did you find them? :confused: I've been looking for the last month or two and haven't had a sniff of any of them. :(

SACDs
Susannah McCorkle ~ From Bessie To Brazil
Tania Maria ~ Come With Me
Nnenna Freelon - Shaking Free
Pete Escovedo ~ Mister E
Marta Gomez ~ Cantos De Agua Dulce
Tierney Sutton ~ Dancing In the Dark
Derek and the Dominos ~ Layla (just wanted a case to put the box-set DVD in :yikes)
Goldfrapp~Supernature (have the DVD version already)
Martin Taylor ~ Artistry

DVD-A

Fireside ~ Uomini D'onore

View attachment 10707

OOH! Now THAT'S what I like to see! A bloody good haul of Hi-Rez!

it's :banana: time!!

oh AND your Layla is in the super jewel box! (harder to find nowadays than the BMG Direct SACD that came in regular CD jewel case!) :worthy

I already had the old SACD to put my box set DTS Layla in (and did just that! i think i posted about it on here!?).. I like your way of thinking! ;)

that Martin Taylor goes for a pretty penny now! :p
must be the only Linn that's highly sought after.!?!? :mad:@:

Nice catch! Wherever did you find them? :confused: I've been looking for the last month or two and haven't had a sniff of any of them. :(

yyyyesssssss..!! :D

just one of those fluke things, i was up in town and popped into a 2nd hand record shop, flicked through the "T's" and there they were, one after the other, all in a little clutch, the 3 TH DVDA's I didn't have, one @£7, the other two @£8 each, all new/sealed all with little white promo stickers on the rear art (no saw cuts or drill holes though).. I had to pop for a pint round the corner to get over the shock! :friday: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back