What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Various Artists - The Brit Awards 2006. (dualdisc).

Compilation of songs from artists nominated for Brit awards in 2006. (Funnily enough!)

Claims to have advanced res on the DVD side. Haven't tested it yet.

Cost me £1.

Looks pretty good. I'm guessing it's stereo only?

Various Artists - The Brit Awards 2006. (dualdisc).

Compilation of songs from artists nominated for Brit awards in 2006. (Funnily enough!)

Claims to have advanced res on the DVD side. Haven't tested it yet.

Cost me £1.

A second hand bargain copy of Donald Fagen "The Nightfly" :)

Case is pretty scratched up but the disc is fine and it was very cheap! Given it's reputation I'm really looking forward to giving this a listen tonight. :banana:

A second hand bargain copy of Donald Fagen "The Nightfly" :)

Case is pretty scratched up but the disc is fine and it was very cheap! Given it's reputation I'm really looking forward to giving this a listen tonight. :banana:

That`s a disc that should automatically ship with every player :)

Enjoy

Markus

See If I Care - Gary Allan (Hybrid MutiChannel SA-CD),
The Bedroom Mixes - Jazz At The Movies Band (DVD-Audio).

Never heard of the Gary Allan!!! (EDIT) - I checked my lists - and it was on it.....my memory must be going!!

Keen to know what "The Bedroom Mixes" is like..... do you have a surround set-up your bedroom so you can get the full experience... :eek::D:yikes

Never heard of the Gary Allan!!! (EDIT) - I checked my lists - and it was on it.....my memory must be going!!

Keen to know what "The Bedroom Mixes" is like..... do you have a surround set-up your bedroom so you can get the full experience... :eek::D:yikes

haha!! the Gary Allan's been on my wishlist over at scadsnet for years but as no-one seems to have road-tested the surround mix to take the risk out of buying it I had to wait til it came up for "reasonable" money (£21.. I'd rather it was £12, or £2, or even better £1.. but still..!) before I took the plunge.. ho hum.. lets hope it wasn't 21 quid flushed down the crapper!!

HA! i do have 5.1 in the bedroom! kinky mixes!! :yikes

i'll drop you a PM when I've given the Bedroom Mixes a spin (probably best done out of bed for critical listening!) :eek:

Been a bit quiet on the disc acquisition front of late, but found this in my local HMV for £9.99 :)

47406_10151814713345499_1510017650_n.jpg

Haven't been on in a few weeks...work is crazy. So, can't recall if I posted my last 2 purchases...I don't think I did.

1. King Crimson - Larks' tongues in Aspic (DVD-Audio)
2. Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time (DVD-Audio)

Of course, KC is excellent....but Hawkwind is a diamond in the rough. I mean to say, it's just a trip down memory lane and Lemmy is a freak back in the day. This is one trippy release and the SQ is very good considering the genre and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back