What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
James Barclay Harvest - Once Again - CD/DVD - Late adopter I know...

Interesting to have the SQ mix in 96/24 LPCM.

are you not tempted to try it in PL/PLII and see what happens..? ;)

Personally never been a fan of PLII... and my receiver is "playing up"/ on it last legs... and only works well in analog mode...:yikes

Personally never been a fan of PLII... and my receiver is "playing up"/ on it last legs... and only works well in analog mode...:yikes

I was never into PL either, it was pretty average on my old Denon (and truly terrible on my Sony before that!) but since I got my new(-ish, well its not new now) Yammy receiver the implementation of PLII is far superior and some stuff sounds absolutely superb!

I was trying out The Doobies' TiTTS Mofi Stereo SACD yesterday and it is amazing in PLII Music with "Panorama" On.

Mmm..maybe time to get a new AVR, LK..!? ;)

Picked up Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble's In Step MFSL stereo SACD for a mere $5.00 on Amazon, at that price who wouldn't be happy!

never had intention to collect Genesis second box but somehow disc by disc it get here.
the truth is, i like some tunes/songs from every and each but in full entirety from this set
can listen only "A Trick of the Tail".
would be nice if they had released "Seconds Out" on SACD as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back