xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive Blu Ray Audio - Stephen Lipson Atmos Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, I get "Royal Mail tracking number: " with the actual tracking number in blue (as a link) between the "Your order is confirmed" and "Order updates" sections from your screenshot above. Maybe you need to sign into the SDE page to see the tracking number? I get the tracking link on my phone's browser and my PC's browser. Modern freakin' technology...
I already tried direct from SDE. I get the same "SHOP" icon, no tracking at all.

I recall delivery to US was erratic with TFF as well. It always takes a bit of time to get to OZ, and last time some US people had had theirs by the time I'd received mine, but not all. Perhaps Guitmark's experience is simply a lucky anomaly. :)

Last edited:
Crickets here as well, pre-order.

I had a UPS redelivery today of a missed delivery disc. It turned out to be Booka Shade's latest release. So not all was lost, but I thought for sure it was the xPropaganda disc.

I'm not worried about getting the disc really late. I'm more worried about not getting the disc at all and missing out on this very limited (for now) release.

I hear (pun intended) that the surround mix is pretty good 🔊

Crickets here as well, pre-order.

I had a UPS redelivery today of a missed delivery disc. It turned out to be Booka Shade's latest release. So not all was lost, but I thought for sure it was the xPropaganda disc.

I'm not worried about getting the disc really late. I'm more worried about not getting the disc at all and missing out on this very limited (for now) release.

I hear (pun intended) that the surround mix is pretty good 🔊
Like you (and @GOS and @cbmmm3 and others), i, too, ordered early and i'm still waiting . . . i'm still waiting . . . i'm still waiting . . . whoa–sorry, caught in a Talking Heads loop there. And i share your fear of missing out on the disc, but . . . perhaps this release is not as limited as We were led to believe: per this @HenkG post, it's back in the shop again! Now, ima try and remain patient, and give it another week or so (i did write to SDE, who wrote they are "sure it will be with you soon"), but if it's still not here (not hear!) by the ides of June, i may have to reorder! Until then, deep breaths and prayers for peace . . . surrounded by peace!

I received a reply from SDE. They stated that I did not choose a 'tracked ' shipment. But ? But ? But ? Then why am I being requested to load some dang App on my phone to 'track my shipment ' ? Thats a bunch of bullpucky............ I dont appreciate forked tongues

Reactions: GOS
All very strange. When I ordered the restocked edition a week ago, £8.00 for "tracked" shipping was the only shipping option.

Royal Mail tells me "[my] item has reached the Sorting Office in the destination country"; a "Continue tracking" link on their page takes me to USPS Tracking, which confirms that the package reached the San Francisco distribution center early this morning and is on its way to me. No need to download the "Shop" app to my phone--although I was ready to do that.

I received a reply from SDE. They stated that I did not choose a 'tracked ' shipment. But ? But ? But ? Then why am I being requested to load some dang App on my phone to 'track my shipment ' ? Thats a bunch of bullpucky............ I dont appreciate forked tongues

I daily get messages of this kind. They are usually scammers banking on the fact that some people who receive the text will be waiting for a shipment of some kind and so will click on their malicious link. I block them, but they come back on other numbers. Some even leave digitalised audio messages claiming to be about lost deliveries from Amazon. So just letting you know to be careful in case it's this.

Last edited:
I daily get messages of this kind. They are usually scammers banking on the fact that some people who receive the text will be waiting for a shipment of some kind and so will click on their malicious link. I block them, but they come back on other numbers. Some even leave digitalised audio messages claiming to be about lost deliveries from Amazon. So just letting you know to be careful in case it's this.

thank you. As far as SDE they are complicit in this. Its not a third party scammer

Last edited:
all of my S.D.E orders appear on the SHOP app & notify when shipped, but not all are trackable. this app is used by multiple sellers.

Yeah, I figured that out with a friend over the weekend. We both ordered on the 17th but apparently I chose the tracked option and he didn't so I had the Royal Mail link on my order page but he didn't (like the screenshot that @GOS posted). Frustrating that the difference in shipping times could be so drastic between the two service options.

Is the tracking option supposed to result in quicker delivery, or is in an extra £2 just for the information?
I chose the tracking option on TFF (which I didn’t even use), did not for xPropaganda, but each took the same amount of time to arrive.

Is the tracking option supposed to result in quicker delivery, or is in an extra £2 just for the information?
I chose the tracking option on TFF (which I didn’t even use), did not for xPropaganda, but each took the same amount of time to arrive.
The Royal Mail tracker option is just that, sadly doesn't come any quicker.

All very strange. When I ordered the restocked edition a week ago, £8.00 for "tracked" shipping was the only shipping option.

Royal Mail tells me "[my] item has reached the Sorting Office in the destination country"; a "Continue tracking" link on their page takes me to USPS Tracking, which confirms that the package reached the San Francisco distribution center early this morning and is on its way to me. No need to download the "Shop" app to my phone--although I was ready to do that.

Ordered May 29, shipped May 30, arrived today, June 6. Feel bad for those who are still waiting for their Day 1 orders to arrive; sad that SDE (and/or Royal Mail?) apparently only got its act together for us johnny-come-latelies.

Back