Duran Duran "Danse Macabre" (Blu-Ray with Bob Cleamountain Dolby Atmos mix - SDE #13)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot praise this release enough...
Bob's mix is fantastic.
I'm going to have to play it for the rest of the day...maybe all day tomorrow too...I've never done this before.

Ghost Town....wonderful

Supernature.....Great...

In fact there isn't a duff track at all.

Heaven
Glad you like it. :) It still isn't my kind of music. Found me some Billy Joel insted that better suits my musical tastes.;) OK mix too.

Glad you like it. :) It still isn't my kind of music. Found me some Billy Joel insted that better suits my musical tastes.;) OK mix too.

Aye, we all have different tastes in music...like me some Billy Joel too.

In fact I'm not really much of a culture vulture either, just don't like Opera or Ballet...such a heathen :D

I cannot praise this release enough...
Bob's mix is fantastic.
I'm going to have to play it for the rest of the day...maybe all day tomorrow too...I've never done this before.

Ghost Town....wonderful

Supernature.....Great...

In fact there isn't a duff track at all.

Heaven
My copy is on the way. I was going to wait till the disc arrived to listen, but I caved in and went to youtube. I really like it. Never gave them the time of day, back in the day.

My copy is on the way. I was going to wait till the disc arrived to listen, but I caved in and went to youtube. I really like it. Never gave them the time of day, back in the day.
Love it! Your post has me perusing their entry in the book you gifted to me! Man! I can get lost for hours in that book!
Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 11.29.10 AM.png

This is a really good mix of songs and a great surround mix to boot! Think Bob Clearmountain has really stepped up to the Atmos plate with this one…. Defo agree with @beerking about what a good listen it is. Will also get multiple spins from me…

I’ve watched a few scary movies over the last few days and it’s nice to cap it off with something a bit more chilled and jolly, but equally spooky! 👻

Back