Pet Shop Boys "Nonetheless" BD-A w/ Atmos (4/26/2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the SDE site:
"The SDE pre-order includes an exclusive slipcase and will be released on 26 April 2024, via Parlophone, along with the other physical formats. You can pre-order the blu-ray and the 2CD edition via the SDE shop using this link or the buttons below. The slipcased edition is limited to 3,000 units."

Thank God it's not part of the SDE series. Now I don't have to buy this. lol
What happens when there is an SDE exclusive a classical album? I guess you’ll have to buy it though apparently you don’t listen to classical. I just read your post over at the Dutton thread that you are foregoing their brand new five classical multi channel releases!

What happens when there is an SDE exclusive a classical album? I guess you’ll have to buy it though apparently you don’t listen to classical. I just read your post over at the Dutton thread that you are foregoing their brand new five classical multi channel releases!
I have purchased quite a few classical titles from Epoch (DV) and I think I just don't need any more as I don't listen to what I have. If #21 is Classical, I will buy it...because....well, you know.

I thought this title deserves its own thread, so I've moved the messages above here from the 2024 releases thread.

Meanwhile, Paul at SDE has confirmed that the Atmos mix was done by Stan Kybert.
1709928805941.png

Attachments

• 1709928852674.png
    1709928852674.png
    560.7 KB · Views: 0
Interesting comment from Paul Sinclair on how exclusive this is (from his blog):
This is not officially part of the SDE Surround Series, although PSBs have given SDE an exclusive. It’s not available anywhere else right now although it could become available elsewhere (artist store etc.) at a later date. However this slipcased version is totally exclusive to SDE.

Saw them live last year, they're as super cool as ever! A live video from the tour has just done the rounds of some of London cinemas, so may be issued on blu-ray at some point. :giggle:

Back