Pet Shop Boys "Nonetheless" BD-A w/ Atmos (4/26/2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nonetheless
Listening now
I am really enjoying the orchestration of this release .
And as you would expect, plenty going on in the rears..
I'm sure I've heard the riff in Dancing Star before 🤔
OK
After one play through I'd say Stan has done a reasonable job of the Atmos mix 👍
You can tell I'm enjoying this release as it's going on auto replay after I've listened to Robert Reeds Sanctuary Live, a show my son and me saw live.

The video is sex on heat!!

Last edited:
Nonetheless
Listening now
I am really enjoying the orchestration of this release .
And as you would expect, plenty going on in the rears..
I'm sure I've heard the riff in Dancing Star before 🤔
OK
After one play through I'd say Stan has done a reasonable job of the Atmos mix 👍
You can tell I'm enjoying this release as it's going on auto replay after I've listened to Robert Reeds Sanctuary Live, a show my son and me saw live.

The video is sex on heat!!
What did you think of the Sanctuary live mix?

What did you think of the Sanctuary live mix?
Hi
Just back from my allotment.
In terms of discreteness, there isn't much going on. But Robs previous live show from the same venue didn't have much of that either. So I knew what to expect.
Everything else it has. Sonics and fidelity are top drawer.
I bought it for the show itself. And I'm not disappointed. One of those rare occasions where the use of a 5.1mix wasn't top of my priorities.

This probably needs moving Mods to a Sanctuary live thread.

Hi
Just back from my allotment.
In terms of discreteness, there isn't much going on. But Robs previous live show from the same venue didn't have much of that either. So I knew what to expect.
Everything else it has. Sonics and fidelity are top drawer.
I bought it for the show itself. And I'm not disappointed. One of those rare occasions where the use of a 5.1mix wasn't top of my priorities.

This probably needs moving Mods to a Sanctuary live thread.
I thought the previous Sanctuary Live (the one in Real World) was quite discrete, so I had hopes! Ah well, Rob Reed and his mates are still great. Thanks for answering.

As much as I like the Pet Shop Boys, I'm passing on this one....for now. Not sure what their new music is going to sound like. I'd rather something old remixed for multichannel.

Another group I absolutely loved is/was Everything But the Girl. They could do no wrong in my ears. But their new album blows IMO. I bought it for the surround mix. I should have waited.

Back