ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer Cataloge in 5.1 Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish there was a way to turn off notifications for an order on amazon. Anybody know if this can be done? Searched for it, but could not find such a setting anywhere...

Wish there was a way to turn off notifications for an order on amazon. Anybody know if this can be done? Searched for it, but could not find such a setting anywhere...

But then you miss the notification when/if this thing finally does ship....:D

Well, ladies and gents, HERE IT IS!

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kingcrimson/product/392/6525/

A 2015 deluxe 2cd/1dvd-a reissue of ELP's 1972 opus Trilogy.

Includes remastered audio, all-new hi-res stereo mixes, 5.1 mixes and a previously unheard version of From The Beginning.

The new stereo and 5.1 mixes come courtesy of King Crimson’s Jakko Jakszyk.

Presented in a digipak, including a 16 page booklet with new liner notes and photos.

Pre-order for April 27th release.

CD 1 - Trilogy, The Original Album:

1. The Endless Enigma (Part One) (6:42)
2. Fugue (1:57)
3. The Endless Enigma (Part Two) (2:05)
4. From The Beginning (4:17)
5. The Sheriff (3:23)
6. Hoedown (3:47)
7. Trilogy (8:54)
8. Living Sin (3:14)
9. Abaddon's Bolero (8:08)

CD 2 - Trilogy New Stereo Mix:

1. From The Beginning (alternate version)
2. The Endless Enigma (Part One)
3. Fugue
4. The Endless Enigma (Part Two)
5. From The Beginning
6. The Sheriff
7. Hoedown
8. Trilogy
9. Living Sin
10. Abaddon's Bolero

DVD - A - Trilogy 5.1:

1. The Endless Enigma (Part One)
2. Fugue
3. The Endless Enigma (Part Two)
4. From The Beginning
5. The Sheriff
6. Hoedown
7. Trilogy
8. Living Sin
9. Abaddon's Bolero
10. From The Beginning (alternate version)

New Stereo mixes presented in MLP Lossless 5.1 and Stereo @ 24 bit 96khz, DTS 96/24 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 (48khz) and LPCM Stereo @ 24 bit 96khz.

Now THIS is EXACTLY how it should be. Old and new stereo mixes along with surround for a very convenient price! Don't delay!

(Also "From the Beginning" alternate version? Sounds juicy!) :)

Wow...just Wow! So now the question...dare I kill my Amazon UK pre-order (lmao) and jump on Burning Shed? Thoughts???

Based on price I can't. I pre-ordered this from Amazon when it was only £10.44, with free postage to me in the UK :eek: What was your Amazon price?

The best things come to he who waits.. ;)

(Though the sooner this one comes out the better, for one thing it'd take the heat off the Sparkle debacle...)

It's only a debacle because a few people decided to make it one...I've noticed my quality of life has improved dramatically since I've been off that thread:)..if I want "drama" I'll watch it on tv..I can't remember a single release that someone hasn't found something they don't like about it...

It's only a debacle because a few people decided to make it one...I've noticed my quality of life has improved dramatically since I've been off that thread:)..if I want "drama" I'll watch it on tv..I can't remember a single release that someone hasn't found something they don't like about it...

Well, quite.. ;)

Just received the latest burningshed newsletter and Trilogy is down for a 27th April release. So it's official at last!!

just paid $23.35 through burning shed

Same. I cancelled my amazon order and went with Burning Shed this time, as not only do I absolutely love their store and customer service, but they waited until the release was ready to go and then posted the preorder with all relevant info included. amazon on the other hand has been teasing us with endless release delays and the bare minimum of info that was already obvious to begin with.
Burning Shed wins. :)

Back