MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anathema - Distant Satellites - Japan CD/Blu-ray
001 (518 x 450).jpg
002 (512 x 450).jpg

Up to track 3 & I like what I'm hearing.....

LK, is that blue side label just a wrap around or stick on or is it printed on the cover itself?

LK, is that blue side label just a wrap around or stick on or is it printed on the cover itself?

It's your standard Japanese wrap around OBI strip....

Interesting that this is in a standard jewel case also....

Is that the only Japanese then? English only on the disc itself and main label?

There also is an additional Japanese booklet... otherwise its in English.

P.S. On my 2nd listen now... Does that tell you something.....:banana:

I just found out Anathema are playing in Melbourne on 23rd August! Don't know when that was announced just came across it... Woop Woop!

Deep Purple-Made In Japan......I listened to a chunk of it today and imho it's pretty good.

Still waiting for mine. It's overdue. Amazon UK even sent out an email asking how I liked the packaging, as if I can see into the future.

The Who-Quadrophenia Live In London[interesting thing is with the discounts I got at Barnes & Noble this disc cost me just under $12]

Ok, I have been searching and can't find the damn thread on the Bob Marley Legend Blu ray, so will ask here. WTF??!!!! I was under the impression this thing was 5.1. It is 2.0. The menu lists 2.0 PCM, 2.0 DTS-HD, 2.0 Dolby TruHD. Am I hallucinating or was this not discussed in the forum as being a Pure Audio 5.1 release? I've been really looking forward to this and when it arrived today I popped it in only to discover it is STEREO!!!!! How did I get the impression this was 5.1? I could have sworn it was discussed in the forum as being surround.

Ok, I have been searching and can't find the damn thread on the Bob Marley Legend Blu ray, so will ask here. WTF??!!!! I was under the impression this thing was 5.1. It is 2.0. The menu lists 2.0 PCM, 2.0 DTS-HD, 2.0 Dolby TruHD. Am I hallucinating or was this not discussed in the forum as being a Pure Audio 5.1 release? I've been really looking forward to this and when it arrived today I popped it in only to discover it is STEREO!!!!! How did I get the impression this was 5.1? I could have sworn it was discussed in the forum as being surround.

There are two versions...

1. The Stereo only (original) HFPA single disc. You inadvertently bought this....:mad:
2. The (yet to be released) 30th anniversary CD/Blu-ray version...

http://sa-cd.net/search/legend+marley

Prince - Sign O' The Times.
CD Japan standalone Blu-Ray version with 5.1/stereo lossless - it better be better than the dreadful DVD version though.....that puppy is one of the muddiest mixes I have ever heard.

Prince - Sign O' The Times.
CD Japan standalone Blu-Ray version with 5.1/stereo lossless - it better be better than the dreadful DVD version though.....that puppy is one of the muddiest mixes I have ever heard.

Is this really a remaster or an upconversion? The Canadian DVD is fine and is the only one with a real 5.1 mix.

Back