New Steven Wilson Album confirmed, titled and tour announced!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a firm belief that record companies will release music as many times as they can regardless if there are any real changes...I guess they do feel that they can get blood out of a stone:slap:

Cynical me says they're businesses after all not charities so they're gonna milk this stuff for all it's worth. We're not compelled to buy every incarnation of Avalon ever made.. ok, who am I kidding! I'll be getting the SHM's and any Deluxe Editions that come along in time too! :p

Cynical me says they're businesses after all not charities so they're gonna milk this stuff for all it's worth. We're not compelled to buy every incarnation of Avalon ever made.. ok, who am I kidding! I'll be getting the SHM's and any Deluxe Editions that come along in time too! :p

What was I thinking?...I saw you on this thread and I pissed into a driving wind storm..LOL...they probably named those SHM's after you!..I do agree that they are in business to make money and I'm all for that..I just don't like all the smoke and mirrors that goes with each release...it doesn't matter to me if they put marbles or diapers in these box sets...if the sound quality is good I'll be there to purchase it...not quite on the scale as you...but I'll be there most of the time:spot

Thread-Direction.jpg

Teehee... :p

What was I thinking?...I saw you on this thread and I pissed into a driving wind storm..LOL...they probably named those SHM's after you!..I do agree that they are in business to make money and I'm all for that..I just don't like all the smoke and mirrors that goes with each release...it doesn't matter to me if they put marbles or diapers in these box sets...if the sound quality is good I'll be there to purchase it...not quite on the scale as you...but I'll be there most of the time:spot

Haha! :D If I had to choose between the SHM's or the Deluxe Editions, I'd go for the Diaper Edition, I mean Deluxe :)

Back on thread. I bought tickets today for the Wolverhampton Civic Hall concert!

I never understand ticket sales. Tickets for Wolverhampton were on sale before 10am and it was only by luck that my wife checked. Then it appears that there were only 2 rows available through ticketmaster. I presume that's their allocation? Fortunately, we got some good seats near the front and centre. Can't wait.

From Tapatalk

Back