Rush - A Farewell to Kings 40th anniversary box set (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix included)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! I canceled my order a while back at Amazon for the lower cost at importcds. I would like to reorder from Amazon, but have no faith in the cancellation process at importcds. Is the only method to email them?

Just use that internal form and they will cancel it...I've done it many times....make sure you put the order number on it....HERE IT IS

If you are going to go with amazon I would suggest you do it today...it's Cyber Monday and I'm not sure that price will stay that way after today...just saying..

Just use that internal form and they will cancel it...I've done it many times....make sure you put the order number on it....HERE IT IS

If you are going to go with amazon I would suggest you do it today...it's Cyber Monday and I'm not sure that price will stay that way after today...just saying..

LOL! I cancelled this morning and ordered at Amazon. ;)
Still waiting for my official cancellation email from Import. I use that form, but I also email them. Just because I want to have proof that I asked for cancellation. The form doesn't seem to send a copy of your request to your email...if you know what I mean.

Amazon says I will have my copy on Friday. :banana:

LOL! I cancelled from importCD this morning and ordered at Amazon. ;)
Still waiting for my official cancellation email from Import. I use that form, but I also email them. Just because I want to have proof that I asked for cancellation. The form doesn't seem to send a copy of your request to your email...if you know what I mean.

Amazon says I will have my copy on Friday. :banana:

And....still waiting on cancellation notice from importCD. :violin

And....still waiting on cancellation notice from importCD. :violin

You are killing me man:ugham:..if it's not the shipping speed...or damage in handling..or when they charge your credit card...it's now the cancellation "watch"...of course you do have a security blanket..err...I mean an email requesting cancellation...but was it notarized?..was it witnessed by a member of congress...and those pesky order history tabs on importcds...oh the humanity.....you are high maintenance my friend...I still love you man.....I always wonder what is coming next in the "World of Gos"..you keep us entertained(y)

BTW...did you know the origin of the phrase Oh The Humanity...it has Chicago ties...a reporter from WLS(Herb Morrison) was covering the Hindenburg and when the airship burst into flames he uttered those words over live radio...

You are killing me man:ugham:..if it's not the shipping speed...or damage in handling..or when they charge your credit card...it's now the cancellation "watch"...of course you do have a security blanket..err...I mean an email requesting cancellation...but was it notarized?..was it witnessed by a member of congress...and those pesky order history tabs on importcds...oh the humanity.....you are high maintenance my friend...I still love you man.....I always wonder what is coming next in the "World of Gos"..you keep us entertained(y)

BTW...did you know the origin of the phrase Oh The Humanity...it has Chicago ties...a reporter from WLS(Herb Morrison) was covering the Hindenburg and when the airship burst into flames he uttered those words over live radio...

I do try my best my man, as always. :banana:

Oh, the humanity: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...667CD1FBFC7D93A8E8A0667CD1FBFC7D&&FORM=VDRVRV

I think it's high time GOS hires a personal assistant to sort out all his purchases thus avoiding duplicate orders, etc.:yikes

As for Cancellation Watch....in my experience it does take a few days for ImportCD to respond to emails [especially during Black Friday/Cyber Monday periods].

You guys crack me up! Lesson learned. Saved money in the past at importcds. Money saved ain’t worth the lack of communication. With Amazon that is never an issue. Argh!

Steve...I think this is an exception...just last week I decided to cancel a title and I received notification a few hours later...they are just busy...the fact that the release date is Friday is adding some drama...but no fear..it's fine..

Oh, the humanity: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...667CD1FBFC7D93A8E8A0667CD1FBFC7D&&FORM=VDRVRV

I think it's high time GOS hires a personal assistant to sort out all his purchases thus avoiding duplicate orders, etc.:yikes

I don't think he needs one...sometimes when he's in the 3rd person persona role(posting to himself)his alter ego becomes an assistant...it's most noticeable when he's posting to himself about whether he already ordered a title...this would just confuse him more if he had a "real" assistant...

I don't think he needs one...sometimes when he's in the 3rd person persona role(posting to himself)his alter ego becomes an assistant...it's most noticeable when he's posting to himself about whether he already ordered a title...this would just confuse him more if he had a "real" assistant...

Or, perhaps he should physically print out his orders [like I do] to AVOID DUPLICATION.* ;) And in the case of ImportCD, the ORDER # is printed on the physical order sheet....problem solved!

But you're right about GOS' third person persona.....besides, in New York a personal assistant costs about $100K......and you can buy a lot of 'stuff' for that kind of 'gelt!'

*Or take Prevagen to enhance his memory https://www.swansonvitamins.com/pre...67188716&utm_content=Memory and Brain Support

Back