What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to play the Deadwing DVD-A yesterday but my hangover got the better of me.. :eek:

after-a-night-of-drinking-my-hungover-roommate-dropped-this-one-on-me-91257.jpg

Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer - CD/DVD-A
The DVD-A is single (38 minute) track - Natasha :yikes

MI0001416974.jpg

Verdi : Requiem - Gergiev conducts; Renée Fleming & Andrea Bocelli (DVD-Audio).

Wouldn't it be easier for you to produce a list of SACDs/DVD-A's that you haven't got?! :worthy

How did you enjoy your afternoon of listening to A Passion Play yesterday?

Eh...I think the last multi channel disc I bought was a dual disk of David Bowie called REALITY. It's very decent and music is good. I mean, I got it used for $.99

Additionally, I bought Mudvayne, End of All Things to Come. It too is a dual disc,and for that genre it really sounds great. Reminds me of Metallica Black album in terms of sonics and surround mix. Got it for $.99

Finally, I bought a DVD-Audio of Jane Monheit called Never Never Land...soft jazz, smooth. Superior sound.

Then back a couple months (April), I bought SACD of Brother's in Arms. It is amazing.
Additionally, I bought a DVD-Audio of Ommadawn by MIke Oldfield. Quite good, very interesting.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to produce a list of SACDs/DVD-A's that you haven't got?! :worthy

How did you enjoy your afternoon of listening to A Passion Play yesterday?

haha! :D noo..! I've still got about 500 SACDs on my sa-cd.net wishlist.. tons more still to get!

Loved A Passion Play thanks (though I've only played the main album not tried the Chateau stuff yet). Hope you're enjoying it too?

I've got the Bob Marley 5.1 blasting today (since I've got the luxury of another day off! Yeay!) What a lovely disc! :banana: :smokin

haha! :D noo..! I've still got about 500 SACDs on my sa-cd.net wishlist.. tons more still to get!

Loved A Passion Play thanks (though I've only played the main album not tried the Chateau stuff yet). Hope you're enjoying it too?

I've got the Bob Marley 5.1 blasting today (since I've got the luxury of another day off! Yeay!) What a lovely disc! :banana: :smokin

Feel free to expand on those observations; hearing good things about that one. It's in transit and I should have my hands on it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back