What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks = I can get it for a reasonable (but not dirt cheap) price, I think I'll pass.... like I did when i saw it in the shops..

Have you heard the Bruce Dickinson Balls To Picasso (Dualdisc - DVD-A) referred to here -> https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?704-Heavy-Metal&p=12597&viewfull=1#post12597 ???

you're welcome. i reckon you're right not to get it unless you can get it for pennies, as you can see its really not worth shelling out for.

not got Bruce's Balls yet, it's on my shopping list. do you have it?

you're welcome. i reckon you're right not to get it unless you can get it for pennies, as you can see its really not worth shelling out for.

not got Bruce's Balls yet, it's on my shopping list. do you have it?

Hopefully - I will have won it on Sunday... :)

Sketches of Spain - Miles Davis Monster DVD-V DTS 5.1 6th copy of Sketches
A Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi Trio DVD-V DTS 5.1 4th copy of Charlie
Songs & Stories - George Benson DVD-V DTS 5.1
1st Album - ELO DVD-V/CD

A Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi Trio DVD-V DTS 5.1 4th copy of Charlie
1st Album - ELO DVD-V/CD

ah! so you're one of the (what was it, 17..!?) lucky QQ-ers that got the Miles Davis Monster on eBay today, Linda!?

Congratulations! :D

I don't know about QQ Monster but I predict they're soon destined to be on the QQ SHOCKER LOG..!! haha..

1st Album - ELO DVD-V/CD

Songs & Stories is wonderful (despite "only" being "dreaded" DTS!) ;)

..the ELO.. musically not such an ol' smoothie as George.. but discrete as ya like..!!

Enjoy! :banana:

ah! so you're one of the (what was it, 17..!?) lucky QQ-ers that got the Miles Davis Monster on eBay today, Linda!?

Congratulations! :D

I don't know about QQ Monster but I predict they're soon destined to be on the QQ SHOCKER LOG..!! haha..

I got Sketches too :eek:.....

Schiller - Atemlos (Super Deluxe Edition w/ 10 surround tracks on DD-DVD)

A shame that the cheaper Deluxe Edition only has 5 surround tracks. The Ultra Deluxe Edition does not have more surround; but is extremely expensive. Good luck, without more surround tracks there is no need to buy it :)

Markus

Seems there is another copy on ebay. The seller even thanks QQ for making the auctions more public :)
Probably the first copies had been cheap (USD 9.99) and for the last ones a rush breaks free :-(

Markus

the seller has two copies left so he has put them up for auction, with the highest and second highest bidders getting each of the discs.

Latest addition to "the pile"..

Naked - Talking Heads (DVDA)

(I've now got way too much to listen to in the pile.. and not enough hours to listen to it all.. ho-hum!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back