Yello in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO much positivity regarding this release--i'm in!
1608783847612.png

Received mine today from JPC.de. The Atmos mix is top-notch with all speakers in use. I did have to crank the volume a fair bit. The music has a bit of a cold feel (even more than your usual electronic album) to me. Definitely make sure that you are into the music before you purchase. If you want a great, active Atmos mix, this one qualifies.

Received mine today from JPC.de. The Atmos mix is top-notch with all speakers in use. I did have to crank the volume a fair bit. The music has a bit of a cold feel (even more than your usual electronic album) to me. Definitely make sure that you are into the music before you purchase. If you want a great, active Atmos mix, this one qualifies.
If you don't mind me asking. How long did it take to get to you? I ordered mine 12/18 and jpg.de is thinking things are just bogged down coming into the US right now, the last tracking update was 12/23, it was in Frankfurt, handed off to their US shipping counterpart.
I keep hearing great reviews on the mix of this one.

If you don't mind me asking. How long did it take to get to you? I ordered mine 12/18 and jpg.de is thinking things are just bogged down coming into the US right now, the last tracking update was 12/23, it was in Frankfurt, handed off to their US shipping counterpart.
I keep hearing great reviews on the mix of this one.
I'm in the same slow boat from Frankfurt. :(

Back