Wham! - Fantastic & Make It Big Atmos Blu-Ray Audios w/bonus tracks (SDE Surround Series #19 & #20) March 22, 2024 (Delayed until April 26)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No luck here yet, status of my order is still ‘unfulfilled’. I would guess that they would start by sending out the orders to those who are further away but could of course be first come first served as well. Or by some other logic… We’ll see. Lots of SDE coming my way within the coming weeks 😎

No luck here yet, status of my order is still ‘unfulfilled’. I would guess that they would start by sending out the orders to those who are further away but could of course be first come first served as well. Or by some other logic… We’ll see. Lots of SDE coming my way within the coming weeks 😎
Check the email I posted in the Mark Knopfler thread. Apparently Paul is still sorting out the IOSS issue.

Check the email I posted in the Mark Knopfler thread. Apparently Paul is still sorting out the IOSS issue.
Doesn't explain why ROW orders haven't shipped, though. Still no email for my U.S. order. If I don't get one by Friday, May 3rd, I'll reach out to Anne @ SDE (who is the best!).

Doesn't explain why ROW orders haven't shipped, though. Still no email for my U.S. order. If I don't get one by Friday, May 3rd, I'll reach out to Anne @ SDE (who is the best!).
Stock arrived on Thursday afternoon. Please give us a chance. It's going to take a few working days to ship all the stock - even with a team of 5 or 6 people - because there are so many pre-orders.

Stock arrived on Thursday afternoon. Please give us a chance. It's going to take a few working days to ship all the stock - even with a team of 5 or 6 people - because there are so many pre-orders.
Thanks for the update. You and your team are MUCH appreciated. I believe the discs will be well worth the wait. Keep up the great work. Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Edit: just received (9:25 AM–less than 2 1/2 hours later) my notification email from SDE–WHAM!!

Last edited:
Absolutely! I think people forget you're not a huge multinational. If it takes 10-15 minutes per order to print labels, pick & pack, and you've 1000 orders, that is 167-250 hours of work, so with 5 people working 8hrs a day, thats around 4-6 days working flat out.

BTW mine arrived today (y)

Absolutely! I think people forget you're not a huge multinational. If it takes 10-15 minutes per order to print labels, pick & pack, and you've 1000 orders, that is 167-250 hours of work, so with 5 people working 8hrs a day, thats around 4-6 days working flat out.
A good example of the logistics involved...

Personally, I'm in no rush. And it's not like the discs never arrive. Plus I'm currently not at home anyway...

The original engineer Chris Porter, has produced the Atmos Mixes.

There is separation and the heights are used. Not a lot or nothing from the floor standing rears.

My initial impression is that it's Chris's baby and he has treated these mixes with reverence.

The music is very fresh in its mix and I will listen some more to conclude my analysis.

Overall, so far, I'd give both between an 8 and a 9.

Am I pleased to have these two in my SDE collection...I sure am. 👍

Back