Yes Relayer coming in 5.1 by Steven Wilson

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and one more thing....

Depending on how you access the content on the Relayer disc, there is an authoring error that has assigned the wrong audio stream to the wrong description on one of the menus. All audio streams are there but they're mixed up.

Thanks so much! I'm almost sure that I turned on that option on the initial set-up, and failed to verify that it could have the effect of not outputting the HD signal to the receiver, will check tonight! What is weird is that on other video Blu Rays like the ones I mentioned in my initial post, the DTS HD is outputted and decoded by the receiver, go figure!

Sid Smith posted a photo on FB today holding up his review copy of Tales!

Not to jump to conclusions or anything, but he never specifically said if he was listening to a new (remixed) edition of "Tales" or not. He could just be listening to an older CD copy, but regardless, I think this is definitely a very positive step in the right direction. Hope Springs Eternal! :)

Not to jump to conclusions or anything, but he never specifically said if he was listening to a new (remixed) edition of "Tales" or not. He could just be listening to an older CD copy, but regardless, I think this is definitely a very positive step in the right direction. Hope Springs Eternal! :)

It looks new:

http://campl.us/ssMw

Please let it be so :banana::cool::banana:

Back