Primus and the Chocolate Factory in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had pre-ordered it when it was announced, but got an email around when the CD was released that said there was a delay and they didn't have an estimate of when it would be available so my order was cancelled. Interesting they quietly started taking orders again.

Has anyone got this is it a DVD or DVD-Audio?

Amazon is reporting it as Temporarily out of stock.
http://www.amazon.com/Primus-Chocolate-Factory/dp/B00SVYNWN4/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1430259641&sr=1-2&keywords=primus+chocolate

And the shipping (to me at the end of the world) on club bastardo is ridiculous...
http://clubbastardo.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=297_68898&pc=OLCD32

:(

Lizard this was postponed bigtime...........It is not released yet anywhere in 5.1

I had pre-ordered it when it was announced, but got an email around when the CD was released that said there was a delay and they didn't have an estimate of when it would be available so my order was cancelled. Interesting they quietly started taking orders again.

Who is taking orders? I don't see it on Club Bastardo or Amazon.

Did anyone actually receive this if ordering from Primus website as I called the 1-877 line and they said once the preorder's filled whatever the alloted amount was then they did not sell any more after that and that is why you do not see it for sale any more.
I asked did the actually ship and person said Yes.
This is a very mysterious release.

peter

I pre-ordered it way back when, then got an email that it had been canceled because there was no expected ship date, then saw it was available to order on their web site so ordered it again. Haven't received it (or been charged). My order currently shows as "processing".

Snood ordered really early from Amazon and nothing.....checking order status - no updates.

Last me heard this was postponed and never released

I just checked the Club Bastardo site and it says this will be released on Nov. 20th now. I guess it has not been cancelled after all.

http://clubbastardo.shop.musictoday.com/Dept.aspx?cp=297_68898#

It still doesn't say what the format will be (DVD-V, DVD-A, Bluray).

Thank You SMS

Welllllllllllll comes with a Primus Box of Chocolates lol...........shipping is steep at 10 bux.............

Snood on the edge leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaning...................can't find it on AMERZON

Welllllllllllll comes with a Primus Box of Chocolates lol...........shipping is steep at 10 bux.............

Snood on the edge leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaning...................can't find it on AMERZON

Here's the older link, no chocolate though

Here's the older link, no chocolate though

Yeah still no price on it and currently unavailable..........It still says I have it as ordered for 23.97 when I click on it, but it is not in my order cue anywhere............AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERZON!!!!!!!

The Amazon release date now saying Nov 20 is a really good sign. Still have my old Amazon pre-order active. My club bastardo pre-order was cancelled way back, not sure I want to pay $11 shipping, unless that turns out to be my only option.

The Amazon release date now saying Nov 20 is a really good sign. Still have my old Amazon pre-order active. My club bastardo pre-order was cancelled way back, not sure I want to pay $11 shipping, unless that turns out to be my only option.

In the Club Bastardo cancellation email, there should be a discount coupon code for your "next order" with them. If you've never ordered from them since, as is my situation, you can get 15% off your order.

I'm not sure what's going on with this at Amazon. I also have my old pre-order active from months back, which lists a release date for Nov. 20th; however, clicking on the link from the order page still shows "currently unavailable". Also, oddly, the price just dropped from $23.97 to $16.98, which I'll gladly take!(y)

$16.98 is the correct list price. By the way, I have received confirmation that it is DVD, not Blu-ray.

Back