Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding review. Here is a guy who "gets it". The best part: "Too often, modern-day surround mixes opt for subtlety; these vintage mixes are bold in showcasing the capabilities of the four speakers but not tasteless or egregious."

yeah! totally! is this gentleman a member of QQ? he should be! he is one of us 🤗

Mine said "Still processing" up until this morning, where now it says it's about 30 miles away.

I think they erred in emailing out those shipping notices a week early. That was probably a computer thing. But really, if mine is 30 miles away basically one working day after release day, then I would bet most of you end up with the thing this week, which is really pretty good IMHO.

As always, things can still get fucked up from there to here! :)

shipping.jpg

Mine said "Still processing" up until this morning, where now it says it's about 30 miles away.

I think they erred in emailing out those shipping notices a week early. That was probably a computer thing. But really, if mine is 30 miles away basically one working day after release day, then I would bet most of you end up with the thing this week, which is really pretty good IMHO.

As always, things can still get fucked up from there to here! :)

View attachment 56099
Still NOT SHIPPED & No reply from Rhino customer service for me :mad: :mad: :mad:

Outstanding review. Here is a guy who "gets it". The best part: "Too often, modern-day surround mixes opt for subtlety; these vintage mixes are bold in showcasing the capabilities of the four speakers but not tasteless or egregious."

Let’s play that again ...

"Too often, modern-day surround mixes opt for subtlety; these vintage mixes are bold in showcasing the capabilities of the four speakers but not tasteless or egregious."

I only asked because their IG advertisement says plays on standard 5.1 system and got me confused.

Is this the ad you are referring too?
Does seem strange that use the copy "standard system" but it is a blu-ray player shown next to that copy.

Maybe Blu-Ray is now the standard? ;)

1599666786546.png

1599666851195.png

Last edited:
Back