Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Finally an update on the USPS tracking info:
1599596564090.png

And the UPS tracking still shows:
1599596689630.png

:LB

Has anyone that ordered from the Doobie's website received any notice of shipping? I am starting to get really, really irritated that I have no notice of shipping yet.

No, just the notice they're still waiting for stock and assurance they'll do their best to get it out promptly when it arrives. 🤷‍♂️
As opposed to the Rhino customers who got a shipping notice the instant a label was printed but no movement after that.

I take solace knowing I paid for door to door UPS delivery with no USPS middleman.
Asking my better angels bless me with patience. 😇

I've been following quadraphonicquad for years but finally decided to make a post. My copy of The Doobie Brothers quadio box was delivered by USPS this afternoon! I'm going to listen to all four albums this evening because we're on notice for evacuation due to a wildfire. We can't carry my entire audio collection with us so I've got my backup hard drives packed and ready to go. My initial reaction to the box is that it's very small, but then it's not bloated like so many LP and 7-inch size boxes are. Looks like a high quality set, and even includes the poster for Vices. Comments on sound quality will have to wait.

Here's something to whet our appetite's even more!

S O L I D review: Review: The Doobie Brothers, "Quadio" - The Second Disc

Nice that he name-checked Steve Woolard (@Steel Woole). And I like the invitation he appended to the review:
Might Rhino consider Carly Simon, Bread/David Gates, The Spinners, or perhaps even a various-artists Quadio collection for those artists with smaller but significant quad releases? Sound off below on which titles you would like to see get the Quadio treatment next!

Back